Ciraldo Signs with Dogs

The bigger story here is that Gould has been allowed to run his mouth on various paid platforms, denigrating the Wests Tigers publically, all the while working under his official capacity as the boss of a rival club to attract this coach.
Through his paid gigs on Chanel 9, he has offered expert opinion telling this coach not to come here and that is a massive conflict of interest. He should be removed from Chanel 9 commentary and the Monday night show immediately.

The bigger story here is that Gould has been allowed to run his mouth on various paid platforms, denigrating the Wests Tigers publically, all the while working under his official capacity as the boss of a rival club to attract this coach.
Through his paid gigs on Chanel 9, he has offered expert opinion telling this coach not to come here and that is a massive conflict of interest. He should be removed from Chanel 9 commentary and the Monday night show immediately.
Absolutely! Too many in this game wear too many hats.

Whilst on the subject of signings I think it’s fair to say how well Ben Ikin has gone at the Broncs. (He doesn’t rate much of a mention.)
When he first went I didn’t think he would perform, but looks like he’s got the back room sorted out allowing Kevvie and co to focus on the football.
Good analysis HB. The quiet achiever as opposed to the often noisy non achievers 🤣

Reactions: BZN
Yeah, it's wrong with Braith and Gould working in duel roles. Get them on as guests, even regular segments, but they should not be seen as objective commentators.

All that said, Gould is an outstanding operator who gets what he wants. Fools us all the time, totally rebuilt Penrith into a powerhouse, gets rid of old players on dud contracts where we never can and also attracts all the talent. Our club has never had someone like him. I hate his double talk and deception, but he is damn good.

Sorry to be bitter but I hope Ciraldo is a big flop. I also think 5 years is way too long for an unproven coach, but I would definitely take that money and contract if I were Ciraldo even if he gets sacked. I also think tigers would have been the easier job because of less expectation and probably a bit more upside coming through.

Yeah and he's probably been saying a lot of stuff privately to muddy the waters for us.

I find the Dogs signing Ciraldo very distasteful. I hope it all falls over for them, just like Barrett.

Looking forward for all 3 episodes of 360 to be solely dedicated to Kenty sulking about this

Anthony Seibold has entered the chat… Five year deals really do set you up for life
360 will all be about Tigers this week and how we lost out to Dogs for CC... Apparently we were also crazy to offer him a 5 year deal but it will be a very smart move from the Dogs side of course.. We could of signed Belly for 5 years and still get pumped by these clowns

He did us a favour. He's not coached seniors at any level. He's on track to be an abject failure.
I agree with you. Personally, I’m happy Sheens is back in the current climate vs an unproven Ciraldo.

Still…he BS’d us with the line he wasn’t ready to coach first grade and signs with Dogs weeks later.

With integrity like that, we don’t need or want him anyway. It’s Ivanesque…

agree 100%
Just like Braith Anasta on 360 talking about players when he is a play agent..
Yet if my memory is correct we were not allow to sign Laurie D I believe as a halves coach due to him been employed by a betting agency or something..
NRL is all about integrity apparently but don't want to control it.

Gould gets CC to get his hooks into Penrith’s juniors. Gould gets Hartigan and/or McGuire to get his hooks into WT’s juniors (and Hastings). This is the big concern imo.

Gould gets CC to get his hooks into Penrith’s juniors. Gould gets Hartigan and/or McGuire to get his hooks into WT’s juniors (and Hastings). This is the big concern imo.
Except Sheens and our "new" pathways are working to retain the cream - as said by Benji on TV,

He’s been doing it for years and now Joey and Freddy. It needs to stop now.

Spot on…can’t stand that smug look and condescending commentary by Gould on 100%….watch him gloat whilst putting in the knife to the Tigers for missing out…

Back