Cleary v sheens

Status
Not open for further replies.
15,000's about right for a Sunday at Leichardt. Wasn't a sellout. Interesting seeing the Tigers side from 10 years ago. Ben Te'o, Ryan Tandy and Dane Laurie at the same time.

![](https://i.imgur.com/XvlG8yf.jpg)

Pretty sure that was the match Teo stood and let a Warrior straight past him. It definitely was around the time he was promoting himself as his own manager, emailing other clubs.

@ said:
Pretty sure that was the match Teo stood and let a Warrior straight past him. It definitely was around the time he was promoting himself as his own manager, emailing other clubs.

And Corey Payne put one on him at training for dogging it during games, love the Payne

I had high hopes for Matt Head. Thought he would have been great if he was ever fit.

@ said:
Poor TNT, he was cheated out of a 150 try career…

He was epic !
No one smashed skinny arse wingers like TNT

Lesley Vainikolo was another as was Francis Meli .

@ said:
Sonny Fai passed away didnt he?

They all look so young, Liam with hair…Rowdys just a kid

Yeah, got swept away swimming. They never found the poor kid.

Tandy is another one that isn't on the mortal coil any longer.

@ said:

Got caught in a rip and drowned trying to save his brother and cousins. Body was never found.

Interesting side note: Manu Vatuvai’s post try routine of pointing up to the sky was for Sonny Fai.

@ said:
@ said:

Got caught in a rip and drowned trying to save his brother and cousins. Body was never found.

**Interesting side note: Manu Vatuvai’s post try routine of pointing up to the sky was for Sonny Fai.**

Yeah…I rememeber that..very sad

It’s weird watching a game with 2 players that have passed away. Then again, I’m a wrestling fan. You can watch old shows and half the people on them are deceased.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

**Interesting side note: Manu Vatuvai’s post try routine of pointing up to the sky was for Sonny Fai.**

Yeah…I rememeber that..very sad

Looked like a good player

@ said:
I dont get the thread title???

Now I get it

This game was Ruben Wikis 300th
It was at Leichhardt
His first game in U/23s for canberra was at Leichhardt in 2003.
His coach at the time was our current coach.
His 94 premiership coach was our coach that day.

Wiki pedia rocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back