Coach and CEO interview

Interesting when he talked about Will Hopoate. He wants to stay at the Dogs. Very different attitude to our guys.

They also talked about getting good people. That is a good thing.

I really liked this … They also seem to be on the same page and enjoying themselves..
I think we are through the rough patch (thank god) and heading in the right direction...

Pascoe's reference to a goal kicker at the Roosters was interesting. Suggests we may be in the market for Gordon. Not sure what I think about that.

More talk blaaaaah

All I got out of it is they have given up on 2017…which as a supporter is very disappointing.....

Good to have some insight into the club. Hopoate to WT basically ruled out from this Q&A him wanting to stay at the bulldogs.

@ said:
Pascoe's reference to a goal kicker at the Roosters was interesting. Suggests we may be in the market for Gordon. Not sure what I think about that.

He's talking bout Ivan :laughing:

@ said:
More talk blaaaaah

All I got out of it is they have given up on 2017…which as a supporter is very disappointing.....

they are not looking at the world through rose coloured glasses… as much as it hurts the reality is our season is over... and it's good to hear they implied it's time players need to be moved on...

@ said:
@ said:
More talk blaaaaah

they are not looking at the world through rose coloured glasses… as much as it hurts the reality is our season is over... and it's good to hear they implied it's time players need to be moved on...

And after 10 weeks next Year in a similar position I'll look forward to more Q & A reality…

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
More talk blaaaaah

And after 10 weeks next Year in a similar position I'll look forward to more Q & A reality…

Geez mate this is actually a good initiative. The fact that they are continually recruiting heavily and also the fact they said its a business IE were not keeping plodders like naqaima and grant and the rest is great news.
Do you honestly believe even if we made the top 8 wed win anything? Cronulla and storm are so far ahead of its not funny.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
More talk blaaaaah

Geez mate this is actually a good initiative. The fact that they are continually recruiting heavily and also the fact they said its a business IE were not keeping plodders like naqaima and grant and the rest is great news.
Do you honestly believe even if we made the top 8 wed win anything? Cronulla and storm are so far ahead of its not funny.

OK..just give up cause other teams are better…always next year..got it..

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
More talk blaaaaah

I would hope we do. It is time for more transparency and interaction with the fan base. They need to take this out of the medias hands and it is the best way to do so. For too long we have been a closed shop with snippets getting out based on agendas.

If your not confident things are getting better that's ok. But I feel these guys are doing everything they can to think outside the box, mitigate some noise and carve a new path. I welcome it.

@ said:
Interesting when he talked about Will Hopoate. He wants to stay at the Dogs. Very different attitude to our guys.

They also talked about getting good people. That is a good thing.

Yes I was surprised with the hopoate info but if his telling everyone his wants to stay at dogs no harm done I guess. And guess it's a bit of shock to me because our mob would not confirm if they may or may not love their mother in their contract negotiations.

Also take Grant and naiq goneski. Grant unfortunately has am option.

And Moses woods tedesco are crap people

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

OK..just give up cause other teams are better…always next year..got it..

Whos giving up? I want this team to perform every week. We need to improve first before you start having delusions of grandeur. Our defence has more holes in it then swiss cheese. Our attack has been ordinary in alot of facets as well.We make the warriors look consistent for peaks sake. To top it off our brand of football is actually quite boring to watch.

So forgive me if i have one eye on the future… While the other watches this year to see improvement.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
More talk blaaaaah

I would hope we do. It is time for more transparency and interaction with the fan base. They need to take this out of the medias hands and it is the best way to do so. For too long we have been a closed shop with snippets getting out based on agendas.

If your not confident things are getting better that's ok. But I feel these guys are doing everything they can to think outside the box, mitigate some noise and carve a new path. I welcome it.

Hear hear

Latest posts

Members online

Back