Coaching Insider

Some of the media ask the most stupid questions. Why would you ask the coach about pitching for the stadium to be renovated?
Well you’ve only got to watch the stupid questions reporters try to ask on the 6 o clock news, usually to people going in or out of court. It’s exactly the same in sports, do they learn that shit or does it come natural !

Well you’ve only got to watch the stupid questions reporters try to ask on the 6 o clock news, usually to people going in or out of court. It’s exactly the same in sports, do they learn that shit or does it come natural !
Journalists used to go to University to learn their profession.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coaching Insider: Round 3 vs Sharks​

Benji Marshall chats to media at Leichhardt Oval ahead of Saturday's Round 3 match against the Sharks.
Thx @Lauren for sharing.

I know I'm pedantic but come on tigers, at least put the advertisement screen squarely behind Benji.

Looks so unprofessional to have half the old fence showing.

Some of the media ask the most stupid questions. Why would you ask the coach about pitching for the stadium to be renovated?
Why would you ask...because you never know what you are going to get in the answer
It could be something really newsworthy due to an unfortunate slip of the tongue.

We have a motto here: "Team first"
Pretty unique... Aahh well boys good luck, I think we might be in for a tougher affair then the Raiders were.
At least I hope they're competitive and don't let it look like it's men v boys... Have some pride in the jersey and yourselves, don't leave it up to someone else to do it... Be that man that your team mates wanna be encouraged by

Coaching Insider: NRL Round 7 vs Panthers​

Benji Marshall chats to media ahead of Saturday's Round 7 match against the Panthers in Bathurst.
You have to really wonder about the intelligence of some of the journos and the questions they ask.
Stef questions I understand but how Benji feels about the Warriors, JFH and Luai are totally irrelevant to this weekends game.
Surely asking more about the game is what they’re there for, not looking for the grabber comment.
You could see Benji thinking, who are these dipsticks.
Go the Tigers.

Coaching Insider: Round 8 vs Broncos​

Benji Marshall chats to media ahead of Saturday's ANZAC Round match against the Broncos at Campbelltown.

Latest posts

Back