Coaching Insider

I would prefer Sheens making media appearances in a recliner covered with a crocheted blanket
What with two Pugs at either side and a foul mouth that puts Al Bundy to shame.

Sheens ain't no Tommy.

Coaching Insider: Round 27 vs Sea Eagles​

Benji Marshall chats to media ahead of Friday's Round 27 match against the Sea Eagles at 4 Pines Park, Brookvale.

Woohoo. Our 2023 season is almost over 🥳🎉👏

Press conference. I am impressed. This guy can be the leader we need. Question mark on all the tactics and overall 1st grade management, but as a leader, I think he has it.

Press conference. I am impressed. This guy can be the leader we need. Question mark on all the tactics and overall 1st grade management, but as a leader, I think he has it.
Who said what at the press conferance?I will look later and i need a positive

Who said what at the press conferance?I will look later and i need a positive

Just a steel gaze, not looking for excuses, drawing blame on himself. Highlighted positive effort.

Agree re: press conference. Don't think Benji has the experience required but think people will follow him at least. Comes across as a leader. Hopefully Morris can help with the coaching side of things...

My reservation arw he is too laid back for it.

Coaching Insider: Pre-season Challenge vs Warriors​

Benji Marshall chats to media at Apollo Projects Stadium in Christchurch ahead of Sunday's Pre-season Challenge against the Warriors.

Marshall: A special occasion​

Benji Marshall talks to media ahead of Saturday's first match of the season against the Raiders when two of his players will make their NRL debut.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Back