Coaching Insider

Gee that Danny Weeidler is a grub. still going over the same shit looking for his next dumb headline.

Marshall: An honour and privilege​

Benji Marshall chats to the media at a special welcome ceremony ahead of this weekend's home game against the Warriors in Hamilton.

Coaching Insider: Round 24 vs Warriors​

We chat to Wests Tigers head coach Tim Sheens ahead of Saturday's Round 24 game against the Warriors in Hamilton.

Last edited:
I can't get enough of these amateur hour interviews where you can't hear the question that is being asked.

I can't get enough of these amateur hour interviews where you can't hear the question that is being asked.
Very parochial questioning, basically Benji remember you’re a ( Māori) Kiwi first and Tigers coach second.
Not interested in Tigers at all, not sure Bennett would have been as cordial.

Coaching Insider: NRL Round 26 vs Roosters​

Assistant coach Benji Marshall speaks to media ahead of Saturday's Round 26 match against the Roosters.
Sounds a lot like a good coach (another one), maybe the club could provide this one a roster capable of competing in the NRL. Something different that would be a nice change for the remaining fans.

Sounds a lot like a good coach (another one), maybe the club could provide this one a roster capable of competing in the NRL. Something different that would be a nice change for the remaining fans.
Needs a snappy fedora for maximum impact.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating !
Good coaches win matches, that’s his major measurement criteria.
Processes are important but they must be means to an end not an end in themselves.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating !
Good coaches win matches, that’s his major measurement criteria.
Processes are important but they must be means to an end not an end in themselves.
Good players win matches mate

Reactions: Moh
Who is better out of Andrew Webster and Ciraldo. I'm going with Webster.
I'm very petty when it comes to Ciraldo. I just hated all the hype and fuss around him, and us offering him way more than he deserved but still thought he was too good for us.

See how long Gus will give him.

Members online

Back