Coaching & Retention

So far this year we've lost 4 (mikhalae, garner, Luciano and kelma) we are gaining 2 (api and papalii) we are extremely critical of peachy, gildart ,nofo
could lose and our nsw cup team are hopeless .Jacko is a big plus must be attractive to other clubs . My point is in processing all this I fail to see where we are moving forward !!

So far this year we've lost 4 (mikhalae, garner, Luciano and kelma) we are gaining 2 (api and papalii) we are extremely critical of peachy, gildart ,nofo
could lose and our nsw cup team are hopeless .Jacko is a big plus must be attractive to other clubs . My point is in processing all this I fail to see where we are moving forward !!
Strong focus on junior.

Guys like Tuneth and OKane.

Scolari, Kautoga and Camroux on development deals next.

Built not bought.

Strong focus on junior.

Guys like Tuneth and OKane.

Scolari, Kautoga and Camroux on development deals next.

Built not bought.
Are you talking mathews and flegg teams ? Yes they are great but hoping for the older ones like in Reggie's to come good soon but nsw cup team get thrashed every week

Are you talking mathews and flegg teams ? Yes they are great but hoping for the older ones like in Reggie's to come good soon but nsw cup team get thrashed every week
Our NSW Cup team may not be doing well but there are very good young players in the team - Tupou, O'Kane, Kautoga, Camroux and no doubt Scolari if he wasn't injured.

Wow so just be patient 3 or 4 more years . If our NSW cup side lose 42-0 to bulldogs and stone motherless last can't imagine at NRL level its a huge step up

Everywhere except on the field

We have been shedding 10 or 12 players each year. You mention only 4. That’s improvement right there isn’t it?
The less turnover of personnel you have, the more chance you have to develop combinations and teamwork.

Players do improve in a more cohesive and supportive team environment. It’s just not possible that a majority of players don’t improve individually when leaving a club lacking supportive teamwork, then going to one which has this in spades.
The comparison of WT with Bulldogs is interesting, because both clubs had a non cooperative leadership group which was infectious throughout each organisation.
I was disappointed to hear Lee say that there is nothing that he or Justin do which has any bearing with the team’s on field performance. He doubled down to say that if it can be proved otherwise then he would resign.
If you take a player from this environment to the Storm where everyone accepts their responsibilities there’d be every chance you would see individual improvement in performance whether it’s on field or in any other job.

I see we have a new thread roughly translates TITANS ARE WORSE THAN US SO WHY IS OUR COACH UNDER MORE THREAT THAN THEIRS?
I think we haven't made finals in 10 years and under madge gone 9th,11th,13th,15th .we are going backwards
Too many recruits did not succeed here , Joey L, Josh Reynolds,Matalino,Packer, Ballin, Gildart, now Peachy rarely picked,and even momorovski and Eisenhuth ,and moses played better elsewhere
There are some that have done well here like Douehi and Naden and NuBrown but very early days on these two .Now we are losing Kelma ,Luciano and Garner and would imagine they will want to play safe and uninjured for rest of season so they get their big pay checks next year
All in All our Recruitment has been sub par ,
our Retention has been sub par
our Coaching has been sub par
Why so many of these recruits were regular Ist graders elsewhere but
Not Here !!!!

Members online

Back