Cricket Season Thread

First test South Africa outsiders at $2.15 a great price
South African $2.20 to win series

some great value there and then when the kiwis come over.
You should start bagging the Ozzy team like you did the Wahs, you might just get us over the line.

Seriously though that’s a good price for SAF.
 
You should start bagging the Ozzy team like you did the Wahs, you might just get us over the line.

Seriously though that’s a good price for SAF.
lol

the wahs have more talent than the aussie cricket team... dont think i can get them over the line

did the wahs win did they ?
I said midway through the season wahs would go out in straight sets and i was correct
did better than I thought though in making the semis

crazy price south Africa at home
I am waiting to see what kiwis price is
I think aussies might struggle to win a test series this summer, I doubt either of those teams crap the bed in moments like the poms did last summer
south Africa
new zealand
India
 
Last edited:
Back
Top