Coffee

Vienna Austria home of the lazy cafe. Cakes and newspapers, and very nice coffee

• Love
Reactions: BZN
Support the battler. Buck the Star.
I only tried that mob twice,the first one was ghastly so i tried it in another place about a week later and it was equally as bad.It came as no shock to me when they almost had to close nearly all their outlets here because they had not adjusted to the Aussie market and still sold the same swill here as they did in the USA.

I was on holidays in Japan most of January. Very had to find a decent coffee. I think the American’s stuffed it for them by introducing drip filtered crap. I went to a ski town called Nozawa Onson. Someone (assume an Aussie) had set up Campos coffee cafe. The queue looked about 30 people deep each time i went past.
Yep they poisoned Japan with percolated. It's garbage.

Love my tea, have two boxes with all types. However, in the last couple of years, I have really taken a liking for coffee. I find you can get a great espresso at most coffee shops/cafes, but Merlo is the absolute best for cappuccino.It's delicious! Can't get enough of it.
Don't judge me.

My favourite tea at the moment is Lady Grey....

Attachments

• TWIN_070177156916-0.jpg
    TWIN_070177156916-0.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 2
Work in the shipping industry was on the ovation the other day and had a Columbian branded coffee which really good can't get it oz

Turkey, Greece, Italy, Brazil and Australia. Top 5 places in the world I've had coffee. Huge coffee cultures.

Worst has been USA and Canada, absolute pigswill.
Having spent 6 months there for work, never in my life have I had such poor quality food in general than in America.

Of course you can get great food in every country if you go to the top places, but I'm talking about the average meal. You can see why they are all overweight and depressed.

Coffee there was mud water and they absolutely loved it. Can't understand how "the greatest country in the world" can have such poor standards across so many areas.

Turkey, Greece, Italy, Brazil and Australia. Top 5 places in the world I've had coffee. Huge coffee cultures.

Worst has been USA and Canada, absolute pigswill.
Had some great coffee recently in Spain and France. Just have to know what to order, cortado in Spain and noisette in France - asking for a latte anywhere is asking for trouble.

Vietnamese coffee is also fantastic.

Latest posts

Members online

Back