Coffee

We used to have a DeLonghi at my old work. Expensive fancy thing. Kept breaking down and rarely operational.
We have a dual boiler Breville at home. Grabbed it when Covid was rife and cannot fault it. Buy beans from a local company who roasts the etc. I reckon we have saved heaps on not buying coffee outside.

I have a Nespresso machine which uses their ready made capsules.It' makes great coffee and i always have the strength 13 Napoli which is their strongest (3 or 4 cups a day).I also enjoy a Turkish coffee if i can get one when i am out (hard to find a good one)

Again it’s probably my coff-snobbishness coming out but how do pods rate overall? I find them a little bland tbh.
I can understand that, but for me, it's been a journey to find a coffee to my taste.

I love the whole coffee experience, from the Moka-Pot, to the aero-press, to the Nespresso pods.
All different.
So many options.
All a very different experience.
Just like coffee shops, taste varies and satisfaction too.

I’m going for my 2nd Vittoria Oro. 😳👍
I have the Vittoria Espressotoria pod machine, just drinking an Italian blend right now. I’m a big fan of the Oro you’re having, but i absolutely love the one called Maragogype! Have you tried it? It’s pretty a rare bean apparently but I have found the pod version of it in my local Woolworths 👍

Members online

Back