Congrats Fans. We Take The Spoon Next Week.

It’s coming hooooommmeeeee 👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼 it’s comin home
It’s coming hoooooomeeee

We deserve it … to be a Tigers fan means that you can never expect any joy.. not even running 15th instead of last…

Embrace the despair

Been a terrible year. For a team that lacks depth, losing so many players over the year hasn't helped as well. Think of all the players who started the year with us who we have lost - either injured for the rest of the year or with other teams: Brooks, Hastings, Leilula, Nofoluma, Stefano, Twal. I am not worried about getting the spoon - 15th / 16th meh! Both are terrible results. If we are in this position next year, then I will just about give up. I don't think that will be the case. Good times ahead.

Moral highground, we beat the Cowboys...the spoon can be shipped to the Titans.

Still, 3 rounds to go. Anything could happen.
Didn’t think about that.
Knowing our club rather than accepting it for being what it is. And rather it should be a token of the culmination of our just basket case ownership and management style over the past 10 years. We’ll probably dispute the decision to be awarded the spoon this year because of that technicality. And in the end fail to accept the season was a disaster.

When the club sacked madge, instead of kimmorley should've appointed ben gardner, sorry but kimmorley has no idea as a coach, titans after today's win they've got 2 winnable games out of their next 3 games
Mate have you seen the Gold Coast roster compared to ours. It's their poor coaching, they should be further up the ladder. We have had a couple of good wins with a shite squad.
We deserve to get the wooden spoon because I don't think a better coach would help. We may have got a couple of those close games but the GC should be way ahead of us.

Kinda glad they are getting it. It represents every decision the higher ups have done in the past few years.

Mate have you seen the Gold Coast roster compared to ours. It's their poor coaching, they should be further up the ladder. We have had a couple of good wins with a shite squad.
We deserve to get the wooden spoon because I don't think a better coach would help. We may have got a couple of those close games but the GC should be way ahead of us.
Calm down cobar, I agree titans have a better roster, and they should be higher on the ladder, agree our roster isn't, all I was saying gardner took over for a few days against cowboys and tigers looked improved, calm down all good, it's only my thought, sorry, apologies, bad day cobar ?

Reactions: BZN
Calm down cobar, I agree titans have a better roster, and they should be higher on the ladder, agree our roster isn't, all I was saying gardner took over for a few days against cowboys and tigers looked improved, calm down all good, it's only my thought, sorry, apologies, bad day cobar ?
I'm not upset champ and if it looked like I ran down your post I didn't mean it.
I agree that good coaching can get a team up for the occasion like we thought Gardiner did in his cameo even though the result didnt reflect this. He also did good in lower grade.
The problem with having a poor roster is that a good coach, even a supercoach can get the team up for out of the blue wins but it's near impossible to maintain that effort week in week out. That's why, historically, the top eight teams at the end of the year are teams with good rosters, well coached and playing to the level they should.
The rest are teams who don't make it are the opposite, poor coaching and poor effort but mainly a poor roster.
I think most if not all of our players atm would struggle to make a top 8 squad.
Our recent signings are insignificant compared to the type of players that the top teams are after.
Having said that, the Storm saw fit to get Noffa, so contrary to what a lot of us have been saying about him he's still someone who can go all right in a good team.
We need him next year.

Back