Congrats to Joe O for his selection on SOO Game 1

hsvjones

I know a lot of people questioned the club signing him but he has been excellent for us this year and well deserved for his selection.
Great to see and looking forward to him killing it in game 1..

will come back a better player. congrats Joe, tear it up.

Congrats on the selection Joe,you epitomise what hard work can do and the rewards from it..well done mate and I for one am glad your at our club...

Good to see him rewarded and also for our club's future recruitment, in that it shows you can still get selected from there.

Good to see his hard work to regain his form rewarded by selection in the representative team....

His game has improved during the season and his spot in SOO is well deserved.Madge has made the right choice in getting him here.
Congratulations Joe

Being in the squad will be a great experience for him. Looking forward to it.

His enthusiasm and efforts have been very good, we'll miss him.

Come back bigger and stronger Joff!

Well done Joffa! been very good for us. Will come back a better player.

Great news, and important for us. It shows that a player can come here and regain form / make rep teams. ***

***Well, QLD anyway. We could win the comp and Fittler would not pick anyone from Wests.

Good news and congratulations. Has been on the up and up since the beginning of the year and getting back to his best.

@elleryhanley said in [Congrats to Joe O for his selection on SOO Game 1](/post/1377828) said:
Great news, and important for us. It shows that a player can come here and regain form / make rep teams. ***

***Well, QLD anyway. We could win the comp and Fittler would not pick anyone from Wests.

If he loses this year, you probably won’t have to worry about him?

Well that cements it, was gunna be hard to support a riff heavy, freddified team.

Lets go QLD.

Brb, gotta go marry my sister now I guess.

So does this mean all wests tigers supporters will now go for Qld this year
Get on board boys

Back