Connor Watson

@ said:
Well, seems like I struck a nerve with some of you. Gold! And just like the club has done for so long, you are obviously happy to accept mediocrity - all hail King Lawrence. I find it funny though that all the guys I wanted gone have been released. Our club is finally becoming ruthless. Hey what about Luke Brooks? You probably think he is better than Andrew Johns. He can go too. He is s***.

Mate, get a life!

You obviously have a sorry one at present, if all you want to do is strike a nerve.

Oh! and by the way Brooks, Kev and Rowdy are all signed for 2018 - so all your "hated" players have not been released. Enjoy next year watching them.

@ said:
Well, seems like I struck a nerve with some of you. Gold! And just like the club has done for so long, you are obviously happy to accept mediocrity - all hail King Lawrence. I find it funny though that all the guys I wanted gone have been released. Our club is finally becoming ruthless. Hey what about Luke Brooks? You probably think he is better than Andrew Johns. He can go too. He is s***.

With the garbage you’re writing I’m starting to think you are the real Donald Trump!

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
Of course I haven't seen every post on the forum, but I'm pretty sure I've never seen others called a troll or an imbecile for dissing Brooks, Kev, Lovett etc.

So if some outsider from your work said you were rubbish and suggested on a forum you should be sacked how would you react.

Huh? It's a football forum, people have opinions, likes and dislikes. Do you react as strongly to the posts that call for the sacking of Brooks, Kev and other players?

This is one of the few really derogatory comments I have read on this forum, to call someone s**t shows that this person can not express himself in any way other than base comments. Sure let your feelings be known but try and be somewhat respectful about the person. Having a dig at Lawrence who, in my opinion, puts in every time he plays, deserves a level of respect. Players like Moses and Simona not so much. Calling a player who has played 200+ games for the club and also for his country s**t is pushing it too far in my opinion.

I agree with you LM re his comment about Lawrence, I hate seeing base comments written about our players, or anyone else for that matter! I was just pointing out that some other players have been called that and much worse by people on here (including Robbie Farah who had thread after thread of derogatory comments written about him and I thought he deserved a lot better after all he had given to club as well). I'm just not understanding the over-reaction by everyone to a negative comment about Lawrence when I've seen far worse let go, or even condoned.

@ said:

Mate grow up
Really is that the best you can do?
With the players coming on board, the guys left. Brooks, Lawerance, watch them grow a leg. Better players around them will make them perform to a higher level. Remember form is temporary, class is for ever

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
So if some outsider from your work said you were rubbish and suggested on a forum you should be sacked how would you react.

Huh? It's a football forum, people have opinions, likes and dislikes. Do you react as strongly to the posts that call for the sacking of Brooks, Kev and other players?

This is one of the few really derogatory comments I have read on this forum, to call someone s**t shows that this person can not express himself in any way other than base comments. Sure let your feelings be known but try and be somewhat respectful about the person. Having a dig at Lawrence who, in my opinion, puts in every time he plays, deserves a level of respect. Players like Moses and Simona not so much. Calling a player who has played 200+ games for the club and also for his country s**t is pushing it too far in my opinion.

I agree with you LM re his comment about Lawrence, I hate seeing base comments written about our players, or anyone else for that matter! I was just pointing out that some other players have been called that and much worse by people on here (including Robbie Farah who had thread after thread of derogatory comments written about him and I thought he deserved a lot better after all he had given to club as well). I'm just not understanding the over-reaction by everyone to a negative comment about Lawrence when I've seen far worse let go, or even condoned.

And I'm sure those Farah posts were responded to by his loyal minions. You're not presenting a strong argument here. Most criticism's get replies, especially the derogatory ones. Donald isn't being singled out.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

And I'm sure those Farah posts were responded to by his loyal minions. You're not presenting a strong argument here. Most criticism's get replies, especially the derogatory ones. Donald isn't being singled out.

I have to say GNR you are being hypocritical. Your history on Farah is one of poor form.

Yeah well this is really going no where…Watson is going to Newcastle..A good example of not to feed a troll who seems to be leaking it into other threads who may find an exit quicker than a missile test if it continues..

Thread Closed..

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Back