Connor Watson

@ said:
I’m glad we didn’t pay overs for Watson and I don’t want Moylan. Seems like a massive spoilt flog. Hayne like. I believe our team will achieve great things next year. But please sack Lawrence. I hate him. He is s***

Why don't you leave that to the coaching staff, I think they have a much better understanding of his capabilities than you.

@ said:
I’m glad we didn’t pay overs for Watson and I don’t want Moylan. Seems like a massive spoilt flog. Hayne like. I believe our team will achieve great things next year. But please sack Lawrence. I hate him. He is s***

Imbecile

@ said:
@ said:

Imbecile

What else would you expect from Trump?

@ said:
@ said:
Trump has no respect for our club

Surely he is just a troll that gets on here to stir things up.

Has nothing else to do

Something he has in common with the real Donald in regards to social media.

Many posters on here don't like certain players in our squad and want to get rid of them and they say so quite often, so why is DT being lambasted for not rating Lawrence? Is Lawrence a protected species?

@ said:
Many posters on here don't like certain players in our squad and want to get rid of them and they say so quite often, so why is DT being lambasted for not rating Lawrence? Is Lawrence a protected species?

People are reacting to his criticism no differently then to any other player.

@ said:
@ said:

Of course I haven't seen every post on the forum, but I'm pretty sure I've never seen others called a troll or an imbecile for dissing Brooks, Kev, Lovett etc.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Of course I haven't seen every post on the forum, but I'm pretty sure I've never seen others called a troll or an imbecile for dissing Brooks, Kev, Lovett etc.

So if some outsider from your work said you were rubbish and suggested on a forum you should be sacked how would you react.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

I am too polite to write that which at times burns inside toward unrelenting attackers.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

So if some outsider from your work said you were rubbish and suggested on a forum you should be sacked how would you react.

Huh? It's a football forum, people have opinions, likes and dislikes. Do you react as strongly to the posts that call for the sacking of Brooks, Kev and other players?

@ said:

By the way - Rowdy says he likes you too Donald.

Plenty of people ask for a player to be sacked but…

To say you hate somebody and they are s... - says more about the poster than the player imo.

It’s a pity some other EX tigers didn’t show the loyalty, maturity and humility that Lawrence displays. Also, he definitely has something to offer in 2018 both on and off the field

@ said:

Spoken like a true WT supporter…. take your 150 posts and join another forum

@ said:

He could at least show some respect.

Lawrence might not be the player he was years ago but it's hardly his fault.

He didn't deliberately dislocate his own hip to destroy his own career.

At least he still puts everything he can into the club with passion unlike some of those lowlife juniors that destroyed this season and moved onto other clubs.

I'm sure when the time comes and Lawrence cops that tap on the shoulder to say your in reserve grade this week he will accept it with dignity and still put his heart and soul into every game.

A true club man who will put in until the end

Well, seems like I struck a nerve with some of you. Gold! And just like the club has done for so long, you are obviously happy to accept mediocrity - all hail King Lawrence. I find it funny though that all the guys I wanted gone have been released. Our club is finally becoming ruthless. Hey what about Luke Brooks? You probably think he is better than Andrew Johns. He can go too. He is shit.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Anyone can have a crack at a player but a troll is someone who posts something inflamatory just to get a negative reaction. Let's see…
\

@ said:
Well, seems like I struck a nerve with some of you. Gold!. Hey what about Luke Brooks? You probably think he is better than Andrew Johns. He can go too. He is s***.

Troll!

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Huh? It's a football forum, people have opinions, likes and dislikes. Do you react as strongly to the posts that call for the sacking of Brooks, Kev and other players?

This is one of the few really derogatory comments I have read on this forum, to call someone s**t shows that this person can not express himself in any way other than base comments. Sure let your feelings be known but try and be somewhat respectful about the person. Having a dig at Lawrence who, in my opinion, puts in every time he plays, deserves a level of respect. Players like Moses and Simona not so much. Calling a player who has played 200+ games for the club and also for his country s**t is pushing it too far in my opinion.

Back