Coronavirus Outbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.
@leichhardtjunior said in [Coronavirus Outbreak](/post/1517018) said:
@merlot said in [Coronavirus Outbreak](/post/1516926) said:
2 all the unvaxed,how would you cope if you past on the virus to your parents/and or partner,siblings or offspring,surely the conscious would be clearer if you did all in your powers and got faxed,stay safe ,merry xmas

How will you cope if in the coming years the unknown long term effects of these never used before mRNA ‘vaccines’ that have been rushed into use via a trial period that is 5 or 6 years less than the next least trialed vaccine in history (7yrs, most are considerably longer again) turn out to be negative to your health?
Now consider that possibility for your children who didn’t need it in the first place, but you vaccinated in your effort to help those who are unfortunately already at risk of a hideous virus.
Surely your conscience would be clearer if you’d prioritised the children’s personal risk, in hindsight?

i personaly dont give a rats if it has long term affects on my health n my kids if i have many ,its their choice when /if they choose

@merlot said in [Coronavirus Outbreak](/post/1517024) said:
2 all the unvaxed,how would you cope if you past on the virus to your parents/and or partner,siblings or offspring,surely the conscious would be clearer if you did all in your powers and got faxed,stay safe ,merry xmas

How will you cope if in the coming years the unknown long term effects of these never used before mRNA ‘vaccines’ that have been rushed into use via a trial period that is 5 or 6 years less than the next least trialed vaccine in history (7yrs, most are considerably longer again) turn out to be negative to your health?
Now consider that possibility for your children who didn’t need it in the first place, but you vaccinated in your effort to help those who are unfortunately already at risk of a hideous virus.
Surely your conscience would be clearer if you’d prioritised the children’s personal risk, in hindsight?

i personaly dont give a rats if it has long term affects on my health n my kids if i have many ,its their choice when /if they choose

Yeah right

@leichhardtjunior said in [Coronavirus Outbreak](/post/1517026) said:

Yeah right
well said

@merlot said in [Coronavirus Outbreak](/post/1517028) said:
@leichhardtjunior said in [Coronavirus Outbreak](/post/1517026) said:

Yeah right

I’m strangely feeling for your poor hypothetical kids
??

@leichhardtjunior said in [Coronavirus Outbreak](/post/1517036) said:

??

play nice,scumbag,that should keep u going for a day or so about how the world is so unfare

I'm beginning to wonder what is worse, Corona virus or the hatred and bile that this thread has generated.

@merlot said in [Coronavirus Outbreak](/post/1517038) said:

??

play nice,scumbag,that should keep u going for a day or so about how the world is so unfare

Come here n say it gronk boy

@leichhardtjunior said in [Coronavirus Outbreak](/post/1517067) said:

??

hhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

??

is that the best you can do when you private message is wipe it .GO AWAY

@merlot said in [Coronavirus Outbreak](/post/1517069) said:

??

hhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

?

@merlot said in [Coronavirus Outbreak](/post/1517071) said:

??

is that the best you can do when you private message is wipe it .GO AWAY

?

@eyeofthetiger-0 said in [Coronavirus Outbreak](/post/1517022) said:
Unvaxed freedom’s tomorrow. I can finally go get a haircut

Local RSL’s are sticking to restrictions. I’m sure you’ll get a haircut and I don’t have any issue with that, but some businesses will obviously keep to the current standards.

@bagnf05 said in [Coronavirus Outbreak](/post/1517075) said:

Local RSL’s are sticking to restrictions. I’m sure you’ll get a haircut and I don’t have any issue with that, but some businesses will obviously keep to the current standards.

Oh no, of all the things, not RSL’s ?

@leichhardtjunior said in [Coronavirus Outbreak](/post/1517079) said:
@bagnf05 said in [Coronavirus Outbreak](/post/1517075) said:

Oh no, of all the things, not RSL’s ?

No $8 palmy with free schooner for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back