OK. Welcome to NRL23 Player Chess. The moves so far,

- Brooks stays at Tigers
- Madden to Broncos from Tigers
- Hastings to Knights from Tigers
- Moses to Parra,Tigers,Dogs
- Wakeham to Tigers from Dogs
- Moses now to Parra, Tigers
- Opahu from Broncos to Dogs

Fascinating stuff eh ! We're running out of time, and players.
Looks like only one major move left to play!

OK. Welcome to NRL23 Player Chess. The moves so far,

- Brooks stays at Tigers
- Madden to Broncos from Tigers
- Hastings to Knights from Tigers
- Moses to Parra,Tigers,Dogs
- Wakeham to Tigers from Dogs
- Moses now to Parra, Tigers
- Opahu from Broncos to Dogs

Fascinating stuff eh ! We're running out of time, and players.
Looks like only one major move left to play!
“I used to attack because it was the only thing I knew. Now I attack because I know it works best.” – Garry Kasparov
Wrong - really this is Coach Sheens.

“I used to attack because it was the only thing I knew. Now I attack because I know it works best.” – Garry Kasparov
Wrong - really this is Coach Sheens.
Or is Sheens saying, i've seen us try and tough it out, and that definitely doesn't work.
We may or may not win, but hopefully its a good watch and everyone has a good time(including the players) !

Sheens was clear in last weeks Press conference that the teams Stars will not be risked in the first trial.

Looking forward to seeing the youngsters run around in the first trial.
Any idea of who’s playing in the reserve grade trial at lidcombe this Saturday ?

Any idea of who’s playing in the reserve grade trial at lidcombe this Saturday ?
Would be a lot of these players you’d think.

Squad:
Jack Boyling, Liam Harris, Jordan Hill, Kade Hill, Ben Houston, Aitasi James, Jimmy Ngutlik, Israel Ogden, Aden Perry, James Roumanos, Livai Saukuru, Liam Scolari, Will Smith, Cooper Talau, James Valevatu, Bruce Ward

Train & Trial:
Semisi Kioa, Jamie Lawler, Bobby Miller, Epo Navale, Lachlan Poko, Will Sanders, John Tuivaiti

Back