Craig Fitzgibbon

Chadman_s_Ghost

I just read in RLW that the Roosters are letting Fitzgibbon go at the end of the season.

Does anyone now what his movements are going to be at the end of the season? retiring? England?

If he's available, I'd be happy for the Tigers to pick him up & have him mentor some of these young props coming through the ranks.

I think he's off to the ESL….

He has been the Rorters best in a badly beaten team all year....

Would he have the motivation to go round 1 more year for another club who knows.....

u want to build a team yet u want to sound out a player who is past his use by date… i dont care if he has been the best or not.. he is to old.. u want to be like Souths then sign him

@T-REXX said:
u want to build a team yet u want to sound out a player who is past his use by date… i dont care if he has been the best or not.. he is to old.. u want to be like Souths then sign him

He is off to Hull so it doesn't matter,but for 1 year Fitzy would have been good for the club on and off the field.

@Chadman's Ghost said:
I just read in RLW that the Roosters are letting Fitzgibbon go at the end of the season.

Does anyone now what his movements are going to be at the end of the season? retiring? England?

If he's available, I'd be happy for the Tigers to pick him up & have him mentor some of these young props coming through the ranks.

Errr…Skando?

@innsaneink said:
@Chadman's Ghost said:

Errr…Skando?

Yeah, I'd be more inclined to keep Skando around since he already works at the club and could probably go around again next year (he'd start the season for Wests unless injuries wipe us out again) judging by how he has gone this season.

@willow said:
@innsaneink said:
@Chadman's Ghost said:

Errr…Skando?

Yeah, I'd be more inclined to keep Skando around since he already works at the club and could probably go around again next year (he'd start the season for Wests unless injuries wipe us out again) judging by how he has gone this season.

Most importantly, Skandalis can be a mentor, and provide depth in the front row where we're short of players. We don't need another back rower unless they're considerably better than those we already have (I'd be happy to sign Creagh or Mateo if they were available, but am not interested in Fitzgibbon)

Fitzgibbon are we shopping in the nursing homes for players again..

Yeah, Fitzgibbon is deffinately off to England. Could have been a good pick-up a couple of years ago but he is on his last legs now, and deserves the pay out. Skandalis is the mentor older player at this club.

The last thing we need is another Fitzy!

He is to old and we've got enough backrowers as it is, if he was front rower however….

The guy was past his best 5 years ago. If he's the best in a bad team this year, it just proves to me how crap the Roosters are.

Please, NO!!!!! If we cannot find players/ex–players from the club to mentor up-and-coming forwards, the Tigers have a real problem.

Back