Crawley Warning - ripping us to shreds

@rustycage said in [Crawley Warning \- ripping us to shreds](/post/1257153) said:
@weststigerman said in [Crawley Warning \- ripping us to shreds](/post/1254175) said:
@Newtown said in [Crawley Warning \- ripping us to shreds](/post/1254129) said:
@weststigerman said in [Crawley Warning \- ripping us to shreds](/post/1254027) said:
We need to start winning games. The media will leave us alone if we can make finals for once.

Did Bulldogs get this sort of media when they running last or second last all year? The answer is no. I would love to make the finals in 2022 but not just to appease the low media types.

Yes they did. Don't you remember all the board stuff with Lynn Anderson? I wasn't paying much attention to it, because I didn't care, but it was certainly there.

Maybe the point is that with us it it just never ends. Year after year. Making crap up like Fittler did with Paps is just garbage. Crawley makes crap up, Buzz makes crap up.....the list goes on.

The reality is this will continue until we start winning. Losers are an easy target.

@Tiger-Tragic said in [Crawley Warning \- ripping us to shreds](/post/1257178) said:
@gallagher said in [Crawley Warning \- ripping us to shreds](/post/1256746) said:
@Papacito said in [Crawley Warning \- ripping us to shreds](/post/1256669) said:
@Masterton said in [Crawley Warning \- ripping us to shreds](/post/1256451) said:
Why Wests Tigers are furious with Fittler and NSW Blues
Michael Chammas

NSW coach Brad Fittler put a few noses out of joint at the Wests Tigers this week following his comments that he was "disillusioned" that the Tigers could not find a spot for a young Ryan Papenhuyzen at the club.

It's the second time in a few months Fittler has had a crack at the Tigers, criticising the club for having "an identity crisis" and questioning whether they would "become anyone of real strength" on Wide World of Sports' Freddy and the Eighth in August.

Safe to say it didn't go down well with Tigers chairman Lee Hagipantelis, who is the owner of Brydens Lawyers - the major sponsor of Freddy's Blues.

Hagipantelis has asked club officials to reach out to Fittler to find out if he has a problem with the club. The Tigers haven't had a player represent NSW in the past three years under Fittler, who overlooked Dally M winger of the year David Nofoaluma.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/why-wests-tigers-are-furious-with-fittler-and-nsw-blues-20201101-p56ah3.html

Someone needs to give our chair and CEO a wake up call.

Spare us your self-serving PR.

We haven't made the finals since 2011.

That's why we've become the laughing stock of the comp.

Simple.

I'm glad someone else sees what's going on.

So, you read a post that supports your OPINION, and it becomes RIGHT. So, there's you and that other dude who knows what's going on? And, the rest of us (who may or may not agree) don't? Seriously?

Yes, I think my opinion is right. If i thought I was wrong then it wouldnt be my opinon.

@Tiger-Tragic said in [Crawley Warning \- ripping us to shreds](/post/1257182) said:
@mike said in [Crawley Warning \- ripping us to shreds](/post/1257159) said:
@rustycage said in [Crawley Warning \- ripping us to shreds](/post/1257153) said:
@weststigerman said in [Crawley Warning \- ripping us to shreds](/post/1254175) said:
@Newtown said in [Crawley Warning \- ripping us to shreds](/post/1254129) said:
@weststigerman said in [Crawley Warning \- ripping us to shreds](/post/1254027) said:
We need to start winning games. The media will leave us alone if we can make finals for once.

Did Bulldogs get this sort of media when they running last or second last all year? The answer is no. I would love to make the finals in 2022 but not just to appease the low media types.

Yes they did. Don't you remember all the board stuff with Lynn Anderson? I wasn't paying much attention to it, because I didn't care, but it was certainly there.

Maybe the point is that with us it it just never ends. Year after year. Making crap up like Fittler did with Paps is just garbage. Crawley makes crap up, Buzz makes crap up.....the list goes on.

The reality is this will continue until we start winning. Losers are an easy target.

The reality is it only continues because you read it or access it. Don't do it. Don't waste your time and brain cells in trying to make sense of it.

I usually don’t read their crap unless someone links to it. Again though, if you are winning it’s pretty hard to criticise.

@Tiger-Tragic said in [Crawley Warning \- ripping us to shreds](/post/1257261) said:
@gallagher said in [Crawley Warning \- ripping us to shreds](/post/1257232) said:
@Tiger-Tragic said in [Crawley Warning \- ripping us to shreds](/post/1257178) said:
@gallagher said in [Crawley Warning \- ripping us to shreds](/post/1256746) said:
@Papacito said in [Crawley Warning \- ripping us to shreds](/post/1256669) said:
@Masterton said in [Crawley Warning \- ripping us to shreds](/post/1256451) said:
Michael Chammas

NSW coach Brad Fittler put a few noses out of joint at the Wests Tigers this week following his comments that he was "disillusioned" that the Tigers could not find a spot for a young Ryan Papenhuyzen at the club.

It's the second time in a few months Fittler has had a crack at the Tigers, criticising the club for having "an identity crisis" and questioning whether they would "become anyone of real strength" on Wide World of Sports' Freddy and the Eighth in August.

Safe to say it didn't go down well with Tigers chairman Lee Hagipantelis, who is the owner of Brydens Lawyers - the major sponsor of Freddy's Blues.

Hagipantelis has asked club officials to reach out to Fittler to find out if he has a problem with the club. The Tigers haven't had a player represent NSW in the past three years under Fittler, who overlooked Dally M winger of the year David Nofoaluma.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/why-wests-tigers-are-furious-with-fittler-and-nsw-blues-20201101-p56ah3.html

Simple.

So, you read a post that supports your OPINION, and it becomes RIGHT. So, there's you and that other dude who knows what's going on? And, the rest of us (who may or may not agree) don't? Seriously?

Yes, I think my opinion is right. If i thought I was wrong then it wouldnt be my opinon.

No. It's absolutism that annoys me. You could say that, in your opinion, the poster person has got it correct.

You didn't say that. Instead, you declared "victory".....finally, someone as smart as you has told the truth (as you see it).

By inference, that implies everyone else is wrong. Sorry, but that can't go uncontested. That's rubbish.

Victory shall be mine.

@Tiger-Tragic said in [Crawley Warning \- ripping us to shreds](/post/1257748) said:
@gallagher said in [Crawley Warning \- ripping us to shreds](/post/1257325) said:
@Tiger-Tragic said in [Crawley Warning \- ripping us to shreds](/post/1257261) said:
@gallagher said in [Crawley Warning \- ripping us to shreds](/post/1257232) said:
Michael Chammas

Simple.

No. It's absolutism that annoys me. You could say that, in your opinion, the poster person has got it correct.

You didn't say that. Instead, you declared "victory".....finally, someone as smart as you has told the truth (as you see it).

By inference, that implies everyone else is wrong. Sorry, but that can't go uncontested. That's rubbish.

Victory shall be mine.

What victory?

I dunno, it was you that said I claimed victory. I was just enjoying the moment.

@gallagher said in [Crawley Warning \- ripping us to shreds](/post/1257774) said:
@Tiger-Tragic said in [Crawley Warning \- ripping us to shreds](/post/1257748) said:
@gallagher said in [Crawley Warning \- ripping us to shreds](/post/1257325) said:
Michael Chammas

Simple.

Victory shall be mine.

What victory?

I dunno, it was you that said I claimed victory. I was just enjoying the moment.

???

Has Crawley ripped into the Riff for showing Mansour the door whilst still on contract ?

@tigerap said in [Crawley Warning \- ripping us to shreds](/post/1257800) said:
Had Crawley ripped into the Riff for showing Mansour the door whilst still on contract ?

Of course not. It’s OK, it wasn’t the Wests Tigers.

Back