Cricket Season Thread

@innsaneink said in [Cricket Season Thread](/post/1522224) said:
@chicken_faced_killa said in [Cricket Season Thread](/post/1522222) said:
@paul-wright said in [Cricket Season Thread](/post/1522218) said:
@innsaneink said in [Cricket Season Thread](/post/1522211) said:
Some wet blanket party pooping nark called the cops on a few players having a few late beers at the hotel
Biggest non story ever

It was 6 30am when the cops were called in,if i was in the room next door i would complain as well.Enjoying yourself is one thing but that is over the top imo

Cops not needed - hotel could have asked them to take it to one of their rooms. Also why is the guy filming it and claiming it’s for the lawyers? Should I complain next time I’m staying in a hotel and a family with young kids is making noise at 6:30am

Haha that pathetic guy naming names like a real dog.... "that's Nathan Lyon... That's Joe root...."
Dog

Complete tosser. He got to Travis Head and didn’t even know who he was. Player of the series

Allegedly it was Graham Thorpe. Assistant England coach. I think his angle was more along the lines of he was protecting the players if there was an issue with the police. At least that was how i took it when he mentioned lawyers.

@furious1 said in [Cricket Season Thread](/post/1522241) said:
Allegedly it was Graham Thorpe. Assistant England coach. I think his angle was more along the lines of he was protecting the players if there was an issue with the police. At least that was how i took it when he mentioned lawyers.

Okay cheers thanks. That does make sense.

Man I wish Kerry O'Keefe's vids wouldn't get banned on here.
He is so so funny,
This one is well known and clean.
https://youtu.be/5Y3AXzZqg2k

@cobarcats said in [Cricket Season Thread](/post/1524212) said:
Man I wish Kerry O'Keefe's vids wouldn't get banned on here.
He is so so funny,
This one is well known and clean.
https://youtu.be/5Y3AXzZqg2k

Probably have more luck these days if it was Willow deleting them all.

Shame the rain has set in in Canberra this was set up for an interesting test match. They really need to increase these women’s tests to 5 days

@geo said in [Cricket Season Thread](/post/1524731) said:
Mitchell Starc wins the AB Medal..

Shane Warne was 1st to congratulate..

Cool, he looks like he's putting in more than previous seasons

@geo said in [Cricket Season Thread](/post/1524731) said:
Mitchell Starc wins the AB Medal..

Shane Warne was 1st to congratulate..

Well deserved for Starc. Great white ball bowler and had a great Ashes.

A sporting declaration by Australia gave England a chance to win a game where they only took 16 Australian wickets.It is definately a pity that a day was lost due to rain

@paul-wright said in [Cricket Season Thread](/post/1525105) said:
A sporting declaration by Australia gave England a chance to win a game where they only took 16 Australian wickets.It is definately a pity that a day was lost due to rain

Yep. Would have been a great test if it had the chance for 5 days or no rain

Back