Cricket Season Thread

Dynamic player and larger than life character. Another cricket tradgedy for fans worldwide and a terrible day for his family and friends.

Heartbroken by this one.
Roy was one of those blokes who could do anything. Great man, very funny but also tough as nails. Just like Warnie, he was a true Aussie larrikin who sometimes clashed with authority. Could tell a yarn on the beers like few others could.
Deepest sympathies to his family.
This clip below shows a little of the man that he was.….one of us….

It was disgrace. Absolutely spineless. He deserved far better.
Always stand up for and protect your own. Instead we laid down and took it up the butt from India.
And if you put Harbarjan next to a capuchin you’d be playing the Pepsi challenge. That’s what I found laughable.

Very sad news to hear. Larger than life and seemed like a real down to earth guy.

CA hung him out during the Singh bullshit. Absolutely gutless organisation.

Glenn Maxwell helped Australia pull off their greatest chase against Sri Lanka in a one-day international, thumping an unbeaten 80 to seal a rain-affected two-wicket win with nine balls to spare.

This guy continues to show the cricket world that he in an incredible cricket talent.
I watched this game and I gave the Australians little hope of winning until he came to the crease, what a player!

Back