Cricket Season Thread

You should start bagging the Ozzy team like you did the Wahs, you might just get us over the line.

Seriously though that’s a good price for SAF.
lol

the wahs have more talent than the aussie cricket team... dont think i can get them over the line

did the wahs win did they ?
I said midway through the season wahs would go out in straight sets and i was correct
did better than I thought though in making the semis

crazy price south Africa at home
I am waiting to see what kiwis price is
I think aussies might struggle to win a test series this summer, I doubt either of those teams crap the bed in moments like the poms did last summer
south Africa
new zealand
India
 
Last edited:
lol

the wahs have more talent than the aussie cricket team... dont think i can get them over the line

did the wahs win did they ?
I said midway through the season wahs would go out in straight sets and i was correct
did better than I thought though in making the semis

crazy price south Africa at home
I am waiting to see what kiwis price is
I think aussies might struggle to win a test series this summer, I doubt either of those teams crap the bed in moments like the poms did last summer
south Africa
new zealand
India
Is that Oz market?
In SAF do they have their home team as Favs?
 
lol

the wahs have more talent than the aussie cricket team... dont think i can get them over the line

did the wahs win did they ?
I said midway through the season wahs would go out in straight sets and i was correct
did better than I thought though in making the semis

crazy price south Africa at home
I am waiting to see what kiwis price is
I think aussies might struggle to win a test series this summer, I doubt either of those teams crap the bed in moments like the poms did last summer
south Africa
new zealand
India
TAB has the Poms at $3 for the one test.
 
that is australian market mate
Yeah so the SAFFA TAB do you reckon they’d have SAF as favs? Or at least shorter as they’d have a little extra home town money on the locals that would need to be considered?
Only asking you as you use to work in that industry, albeit horse numbers but the math would be similar?
 
Yeah so the SAFFA TAB do you reckon they’d have SAF as favs? Or at least shorter as they’d have a little extra home town money on the locals that would need to be considered?
Only asking you as you use to work in that industry, albeit horse numbers but the math would be similar?
yeah i think weight of money would suggest home country they would be favourites. The betting corps like to balance the books, sport events e.g two teams are like shooting fish in a barrell for them mate they normally price the market at 113% so they cant lose pre game.
In play betting is a different story with the pricing however.
 
England currently $2.10 to win thw Ashes Australia $2.15
if Australia has a predicted train wreck of a summer with losses to South Africa New Zealand India i think that $2.10 for England firms in a bit for the Ashes

A one off test england v Australia the $3 is tempting for england as the bowlers only need to be fit for 1 test
 
yeah i think weight of money would suggest home country they would be favourites. The betting corps like to balance the books, sport events e.g two teams are like shooting fish in a barrell for them mate they normally price the market at 113% so they cant lose pre game.
In play betting is a different story with the pricing however.
I used to know a professional punter (pre COVID when I was getting out a bit more) who had gone back to one runner and his phone, he was saying that with the new “lay-off” (I think) feature, he could back horses as a punter and then also be like the bookmaker in the race to cover any losses and he knew going in his worst case scenario limiting his losses.
He was a rough looking dude sometimes but his head for numbers was on another level. He could sit there and work all this shit out in his head. It was to much for me without a calculator.
 
I used to know a professional punter (pre COVID when I was getting out a bit more) who had gone back to one runner and his phone, he was saying that with the new “lay-off” (I think) feature, he could back horses as a punter and then also be like the bookmaker in the race to cover any losses and he knew going in his worst case scenario limiting his losses.
He was a rough looking dude sometimes but his head for numbers was on another level. He could sit there and work all this shit out in his head. It was to much for me without a calculator.
I use betfair to lay runners and also a couple of agencies to punt with.
I tend to punt with decent turnover so I tend to bet early and then sometime lay off.
 
I used to know a professional punter (pre COVID when I was getting out a bit more) who had gone back to one runner and his phone, he was saying that with the new “lay-off” (I think) feature, he could back horses as a punter and then also be like the bookmaker in the race to cover any losses and he knew going in his worst case scenario limiting his losses.
He was a rough looking dude sometimes but his head for numbers was on another level. He could sit there and work all this shit out in his head. It was to much for me without a calculator.
early nrl bet 2027
I like souths at $11
 
Back
Top