Buttface
Well-known member
That’s the kinda talk. 🤯I use betfair to lay runners and also a couple of agencies to punt with.
I tend to punt with decent turnover so I tend to bet early and then sometime lay off.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That’s the kinda talk. 🤯I use betfair to lay runners and also a couple of agencies to punt with.
I tend to punt with decent turnover so I tend to bet early and then sometime lay off.
100% lotteryT20 is a lottery.
Or not lolhopefully nsw can win thw shield this year
What happened to the T20 ? Are they selling clubs?100% lottery
back them early then lay off if need be
Two years ago I backed the outsider in every game and did pretty well out of it
I didnt do it last year however
Should be a early finishThe pitch for the nsw shield game is nearly as green as the outfield.
What pitch?The pitch for the nsw shield game is nearly as green as the outfield.
The waca game is pretty green too.The pitch for the nsw shield game is nearly as green as the outfield.
What ground are they playing .....on the cricket Australia app is says cricket central ,Sydney
Silverwater. NSW cricket headquarters these daysWhat ground are they playing .....on the cricket Australia app is says cricket central ,Sydney
Where is cricket central 😆
Thanks mateSilverwater. NSW cricket headquarters these days
lolAnd this week, just in time for the cricket series of us v them:
View attachment 44950
View attachment 44951