Crowds

towntiger

Just lookin at the discussion in the Panthers match thread and i must say i am concerned with our support of the team and the attitude towards the team. Some of the comments about hoping our team gets smashed so we get rid of whoever, we are hopeless, shouldn't be a big crowd cause we are not on a roll etc. etc. This is ridiculous!

We should expect nothing less of ourselves than near on full houses fpor both of our remaining games. They are both on Sunday's which everyone asks for and are against quality opposition.

Our crowds at Leichhardt and Campbelltown have not been great this year except for one game at each of the grounds - Roosters at Ctown and Raiders at Leich. No wonder the club doesnt play more there if that is what crowds we deliver.

We need to be getting big crowds at the next two matches, our last w=two before we head to the finals to make it l;ook better and get the boys home. And we need to get behind the boys, not bag them. They have done a good job to be in a good position. The least we can do is get a big crowd and get behind them as we march into the semis.

Don't want to make it sound like a winge, just want everyone to get behind our team.

I think it will be a good crowd, but not up there with the Roosters game. Maybe 17-18k. If there is no rain over the next few days it would definitely help.

I think we will get at least 18,000 and maybe a full house whicj would be nice. i am going to get there early as i have not got pre purchased tickets. carn the tigersssss

There is zero paid parking at Campbelltown.

As for availability it is generally good but it all depends on what time you intend to get there.

If you park on the Western side of the railway footbridge just be prepared for a decent wait to get back to your car as it chokes up with any half decent crowd

@Spartan117 said:
What's parking like at Campbo???

What will it cost me for a family ???

You have never been to Cambo before….. :confused:

You're in for a treat!!!!!!

@Spartan117 said:

What will it cost me for a family ???

If you get there early enough there's plenty of free parking at the railway station. If not, there's plenty of street parking. I found it a lot easier to park at Cambo than Leichhardt or the SFS (our other 2 home grounds). And it's easy to get away from (once you get back to your car).

Well we packed crowd of 19, 901 against the Chooks and it was a shame to lose the way we did.I then watched the team restore some crowd respect thumping the Warriors and then beating the Titans..
As for this game i'm sure the ppl of Campbelltown will get behind their team regardless of rain , hail or shine . We have in the past and will in the future but making it a full house is another thing.
We alway seem to allow other supporters dominate when we are down on the board , i have noticed plenty of sharkies make the trip and Roosters had some numbers too.We need to pack the ground with black and gold only and not with penrith supporters.
Parking at Campbelltown is probably the best but pain to get out unless you leave 5 mins early ..
Weather is supposed to be A+ and so if we want our team to get over this tough assignment we all need to be there supporting them.My daughter is not 3 yet but she can make more noise chanting "go tigers " at the game unlike many who dont cheer their team on.

**Sorry guys , does anyone know how ticket sales are going ? , against the warriors they offered discount tix to get crowd numbers up**

@Spartan117 said:

If there is no maintenance work, consider getting the train. Only NRL ground with a train station at its front door (Leumeah).

There is some track work this weekend that will annoy some fans (i.e. me) - services from Campbelltown to the city via Granville will not stop at Ashfield!!! WTF.
And, buses replace trains on the inner west line between Central and Strathfield!!! again, WTF.
http://www.cityrail.info/service_updates/trackwork/;jsessionid=C1BE4BCF4B87888D0F946A0CE771C3ED?period=1&lineId=

If the weather is good, there will be a big crowd at Campbelltown which should provide plenty of motivation for the WTs. At the end of the day, the team should be psyched up for a huge effort regardless of the size of the crowd. This game is so important for many reasons, some being, strengthening a top 8 position, restoring confidence after the shock loss last week, beating penrith is a must as they have the wood on us if we beat them its a very good sign, a chance for the team to repay its supporters to name just a few reasons. Go the Tigaaars…...

@Gary Bakerloo said:
@Spartan117 said:

If there is no maintenance work, consider getting the train. Only NRL ground with a train station at its front door (Leumeah).

And ANZ Stadium.

Latest posts

Back