Curtis Rona

@ said:
Smoking tiger where are you. Get some info for us. Are you still around. Would love to get him. Tall and fast, would compliment nofa perfectly.

http://www.weststigersforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=28912&start=4050

Starts on page 223…Enjoy..

@ said:
Smoking tiger where are you. Get some info for us. Are you still around. Would love to get him. Tall and fast, would compliment nofa perfectly.

Smoking Tiger?

It's as if some people think that those who have one or two connections at a club can simply get any CEO or player agent on speed-dial and get an instant update on any player. Ridiculous.

Tbh i really don't get the love for SG. There's other posters who have proven themselves to be much more reliable.

@ said:
Tbh i really don't get the love for SG. There's other posters who have proven themselves to be much more reliable.

Well it is easy for you then GNR, take notice of the other posters and ignore SG.

I myself will take all of them in and keep my fingers crossed.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
I never knew adults use the same humour as us teenage boys.

Illuminati confirmed :wink:

Illuminati jokes have been around for while matey.

The word 'while' has 5 letters.
Kev wears number 5 on his jersey.
Kev plays for Fiji.
Fiji lost 26-24 to Tonga in the Pacific test this year.
26 + 24 = 50
The US have 50 stars on their flag
The US was the place of 9/11

Illuminati Confirmed :roll

484422.jpg

:roll

good to know I'm not the only one who gets sucked into the black hole that is youtube conspiracy videos!!

as for Rona, only thing i know about him is he played for the league club i played for in Perth… so he must be awesome... :sunglasses:

who really cares who says what , it just add to the excitement and the hope that they are right. encourage everyone to have there 2 cents worth, its much more exciting than watching our current team at present.

@ said:
who really cares who says what , it just add to the excitement and the hope that they are right. encourage everyone to have there 2 cents worth, its much more exciting than watching our current team at present.

And even more exciting than Gay Palestinians getting married at Margaret Court Arena.

@ said:
@ said:

And even more exciting than Gay Palestinians getting married at Margaret Court Arena.

IAM 100% WITH U. break out the red wine.

@ said:
@ said:

Well it is easy for you then GNR, take notice of the other posters and ignore SG.

I was on board with him when he came back till he got the Big 4 totally wrong then said he thought Cleary had pulled the offer to McQueen only for the club to announce his signature an hour later. He's got some stuff right, but his track record isn't any better than some others, and hardly warrents people calling for him in threads for info. Each to their own though, i'm just giving my opinion. If others want to believe him, that's their choice.

@ said:
@ said:

:laughing:

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

I was on board with him when he came back till he got the Big 4 totally wrong then said he thought Cleary had pulled the offer to McQueen only for the club to announce his signature an hour later. He's got some stuff right, but his track record isn't any better than some others, and hardly warrents people calling for him in threads for info. Each to their own though, i'm just giving my opinion. If others want to believe him, that's their choice.

Hey SG, if you're out there do you have any further info to share?

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Remember when you told me Tui was absolutely no chance of coming here because the Warriors would never release him…

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Remember when you told me Tui was absolutely no chance of coming here because the Warriors would never release him…

Hook, line and sinker.

I'm interested in what's happened to all the Sandor Earl talk. He was a hot topic for about a week, then he was never mentioned again

@ said:
I'm interested in what's happened to all the Sandor Earl talk. He was a hot topic for about a week, then he was never mentioned again

Maybe ask in the Sandor Earl thread… http://www.weststigersforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=28940&start=72

Leave this one for Rona and the Illuminati...

Latest posts

Back