Dally M

Black_Orange_White

Does anyone think Farah has a chance? He could be near the top right now, he was on 12 when the votings closed and he should have the lead on the "HaynePlane".

@Black Orange White said:
Does anyone think Farah has a chance? He could be near the top right now, he was on 12 when the votings closed and he should have the lead on the "HaynePlane".

This whole Hayne Dally M things makes me laugh. I thought the voting started from Round 1…

I was completely baffled last year how anyone came near Soward, never mind Hayne who was good for 10 weeks.

Does Channel Nine own the Dally M's???

It's ridiculous because:
1\. It's judged by morons
2\. It allows for incosistency to be rewarded
3\. Doesn't distinguish between the worst player and 4th best player on the field
4\. The 4th best player in one game could've played 10/10, and the best in another game had a 7/10, yet the 7/10 gets 3 and the 10/10 nothing.

@Lukic said:
It's ridiculous because:
1\. It's judged by morons
2\. It allows for incosistency to be rewarded
3\. Doesn't distinguish between the worst player and 4th best player on the field
4\. The 4th best player in one game could've played 10/10, and the best in another game had a 7/10, yet the 7/10 gets 3 and the 10/10 nothing.

All good points Lukic, number 4 gets me especially cranky….

heighnington is our best player week in week out …..see how they judge him ......
hayne only needs two good games and he walks it in .....some of the morons in the press are even calling him the new wally lewis ,,,, o how quickly people forget.....

@tiger tigers said:
heighnington is our best player week in week out …..see how they judge him ......
hayne only needs two good games and he walks it in .....**some of the morons in the press are even calling him the new** **wally lewis** ,,,, o how quickly people forget.....

That is sacrilege!!! what a stupid comparisson.

Heighno for Dally M. If not the the highest, then maybe the best lock.

farah was average today but the past 3 weeks he has been our best. i would imagine he is definitely up in the top 3.
after they robbed farah of the daley M and gave it to thurston a few years ago, i lost all faith in the medal. thurston scored 14 out of a possible 15 daily M points in the final 5 rounds that year, including 2 pts in the final round vs the dogs when he was replaced at 1/2 time and ended up winning the daley M by 1 point over farah. that was the biggest rort i have ever seen.

@tiger tigers said:
hayne only needs two good games and he walks it in .....**some of the morons in the press are even calling him the new wally lewis** ,,,, o how quickly people forget.....

Give me there names Tiger…. I'll start a defamation case against them on behalf of all of Queensland!!!

Hayne > Lewis :deadhorse:

Back