David Nofoaluma #164

Yeah,the contract seems way to long.
But with all of his faults, he always gives 100% and maybe there a message from the club there.
If we had 13 like him, bad reads and all I'm sure we'd be doing better than this just by commitment alone.
Seems to love our club. Can't say the same for many of the others

@magpie_magic said in [David Nofoaluma re\-signs until 2025\.\.](/post/1462025) said:
But with all of his faults, he always gives 100% and maybe there a message from the club there.

He could give 120% and it wouldn't be anywhere near good enough...

When you're running the wrong way in both attack and defence, It doesn't matter how much you try...

@batboy said in [David Nofoaluma re\-signs until 2025\.\.](/post/1462033) said:
@magpie_magic said in [David Nofoaluma re\-signs until 2025\.\.](/post/1462025) said:

When you're running the wrong way in both attack and defence, It doesn't matter how much you try...

He's had a shocking year, imo.
2020 Dally M Winger of the year.

I know he's a crowd favourite but if he dishes up the same garbage again in 2022 we should really start to explore what options we have with him.... some club would take him in a trade, I'm sure.

Surely he can return to his best.
The past few games when he actually ran straight he actually did some positive stuff.
But the side ways stuff is ineffective and useless.

I love the comparison to JAC or Morris. They're not in a 2 on 1 situation every attacking opportunity. I'm not saying he doesn't have lapses but blaming him is like blaming a goalie in soccer. He hasn't had the greatest year but our defensive problems aren't noffas doing, it starts in the middle. Teams just run through our middle and when they get to the red zone our wingers are 2 on 1. I would absolutely keep him, he can run hard runs and is amazing art finding the try line.

@demps said in [David Nofoaluma re\-signs until 2025\.\.](/post/1462040) said:

I know he's a crowd favourite but if he dishes up the same garbage again in 2022 we should really start to explore what options we have with him.... some club would take him in a trade, I'm sure.

Surely he can return to his best.eye is some REAL
The past few games when he actually ran straight he actually did some positive stuff.

He will only return to his best when there is someone in the Reggies that is pushing for his spot .
Hopefully sooner than later!

funny how many players find their potential on a last year of a contract

He had one good year the last year of his contract that is all and as a club we signed him for 4 more years, 3 and it would not be so bad
Brooks and Nofo are the constants no finals football for either

@jedi_tiger said in [David Nofoaluma re\-signs until 2025\.\.](/post/1462151) said:
He had one good year the last year of his contract that is all and as a club we signed him for 4 more years, 3 and it would not be so bad
Brooks and Nofo are the constants no finals football for either

Those two + Pascoe...

The ones who have been involved in the years of consistent failure.

I know they have their fans but it's clear as day they're a part of the rot that needs removing.

Finally ridding ourselves of the Cleary garbage but these 3 survive....

Pascoes at fault for bringing in Ivan and signing off on all his woeful recruitment and long term contracts.

@demps said in [David Nofoaluma re\-signs until 2025\.\.](/post/1462040) said:

Surely he can return to his best.

He might have won the medal - But that's all he won....
Seriously though, Even last year he'd have been lucky to be in the top 10 wingers in comp - And almost all and sundry would swap him in a heartbeat for the actual top wingers in the comp...
JAC's, Vunivalus', Tupou, To'o etc...

I don't agree Nofoaluma was exceptional last year. He has regressed badly but he deserved the Dally M imo.

@facepalmer said in [David Nofoaluma re\-signs until 2025\.\.](/post/1462249) said:
I don't agree Nofoaluma was exceptional last year. He has regressed badly but he deserved the Dally M imo.

Benji made him look good

@pablox said in [David Nofoaluma re\-signs until 2025\.\.](/post/1462250) said:
@facepalmer said in [David Nofoaluma re\-signs until 2025\.\.](/post/1462249) said:

Benji made him look good

Benji has not made any player look good in 3 years.It was not me who down voted you but i am not suprised that you were

Benji made him look good

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

@jadtiger said in [David Nofoaluma re\-signs until 2025\.\.](/post/1462258) said:

Benji made him look good

Benji has not made any player look good in 3 years.It was not me who down voted you but i am not suprised that you were

Don't disagree Benji was past it for us but some players have looked worse without him.
I bet Garner missed him.

Yeah thank God we got rid of Benji, finally Brooks has become unchained and led us to glorious heights. Next let's fire nofoaluma and Stefano...

![Screenshot_20210905-101325_Instagram.jpg](/assets/uploads/files/1630800836685-screenshot_20210905-101325_instagram.jpg)

@Trusted_Insider

Get hooked up at the game lads !!

Because we apparently can't start new threads I'll move my post here:

Why did we re-sign this guy? Another 4 years we have to deal with him. The bloke is the biggest sore loser in the squad and in my opinion contributes to our ‘loser mentality’ culture.

Every time a try is conceded on his wing, or today when he was playing fullback - anywhere near him, he turns around and blames somebody else. This happens every single time.

In attack whenever he gets tackled he gets up whinging to the ref rather than just focusing on playing the ball.

Not to mention his infamous ‘A and B defender’ tweet earlier this year.

@sabre said in [David Nofoaluma re\-signs until 2025\.\.](/post/1464556) said:
Because we apparently can't start new threads I'll move my post here:

Why did we re-sign this guy? Another 4 years we have to deal with him. The bloke is the biggest sore loser in the squad and in my opinion contributes to our ‘loser mentality’ culture.

Every time a try is conceded on his wing, or today when he was playing fullback - anywhere near him, he turns around and blames somebody else. This happens every single time.

In attack whenever he gets tackled he gets up whinging to the ref rather than just focusing on playing the ball.

Not to mention his infamous ‘A and B defender’ tweet earlier this year.

This place is congested enough without starting threads on players that already exist.

@demps said in [David Nofoaluma re\-signs until 2025\.\.](/post/1462406) said:
![Screenshot_20210905-101325_Instagram.jpg](/assets/uploads/files/1630800836685-screenshot_20210905-101325_instagram.jpg)

@Trusted_Insider

Get hooked up at the game lads !!

I’d burn it and send the douche the vid

I loved his effort today when he knocked Cini over when trying to take a kick, gifted the dogs the ball & then gave Zac dirties as the dogs raced away and scored, like he had done something wrong.

I have thought Nofa unfairly cops it here. I think a lot of the defensive problems blamed on him are the fault of inside defenders.

I cannot question his effort, he looks like he loves the club.

In the last few weeks I have seen signs that he loves himself more. A very egotistical player with no accountability and an attitude that probably sums up everything wrong at this club.

Back