David Nofoaluma #164

@gnr4life said in [David Nofoaluma re\-signs until 2025\.\.](/post/1464559) said:
@sabre said in [David Nofoaluma re\-signs until 2025\.\.](/post/1464556) said:
Because we apparently can't start new threads I'll move my post here:

Why did we re-sign this guy? Another 4 years we have to deal with him. The bloke is the biggest sore loser in the squad and in my opinion contributes to our ‘loser mentality’ culture.

Every time a try is conceded on his wing, or today when he was playing fullback - anywhere near him, he turns around and blames somebody else. This happens every single time.

In attack whenever he gets tackled he gets up whinging to the ref rather than just focusing on playing the ball.

Not to mention his infamous ‘A and B defender’ tweet earlier this year.

This place is congested enough without starting threads on players that already exist.

That's true, but the condescending response I got is typical of why I rarely bother to post here anymore.

I thought he was alright. I thought the last two weeks he’s been solid. Outside of Stefano, he’s our most damaging ball runner by the length of the Flemington straight when he’s not running sideways. He’s one of the few who never tanks it either. He might not always get it right, but he always has a go.

@hobbo1 said in [David Nofoaluma re\-signs until 2025\.\.](/post/1464574) said:
@demps said in [David Nofoaluma re\-signs until 2025\.\.](/post/1462406) said:
![Screenshot_20210905-101325_Instagram.jpg](/assets/uploads/files/1630800836685-screenshot_20210905-101325_instagram.jpg)

@Trusted_Insider

Get hooked up at the game lads !!

I’d burn it and send the douche the vid

No special effects needed for this one.

@sabre said in [David Nofoaluma re\-signs until 2025\.\.](/post/1464607) said:
@gnr4life said in [David Nofoaluma re\-signs until 2025\.\.](/post/1464559) said:

Why did we re-sign this guy? Another 4 years we have to deal with him. The bloke is the biggest sore loser in the squad and in my opinion contributes to our ‘loser mentality’ culture.

Every time a try is conceded on his wing, or today when he was playing fullback - anywhere near him, he turns around and blames somebody else. This happens every single time.

In attack whenever he gets tackled he gets up whinging to the ref rather than just focusing on playing the ball.

This place is congested enough without starting threads on players that already exist.

That's true, but the condescending response I got is typical of why I rarely bother to post here anymore.

It was hardly condescending - it didn't take you long to find the right thread to post in.

@magpie_magic said in [David Nofoaluma re\-signs until 2025\.\.](/post/1462279) said:
@jadtiger said in [David Nofoaluma re\-signs until 2025\.\.](/post/1462258) said:
@pablox said in [David Nofoaluma re\-signs until 2025\.\.](/post/1462250) said:
@facepalmer said in [David Nofoaluma re\-signs until 2025\.\.](/post/1462249) said:
I don't agree Nofoaluma was exceptional last year. He has regressed badly but he deserved the Dally M imo.

Benji made him look good

Benji has not made any player look good in 3 years.It was not me who down voted you but i am not suprised that you were

Don't disagree Benji was past it for us but some players have looked worse without him.
I bet Garner missed him.

Don't know about that ...having to cover for him defensively would have pooed me to the core if I was garner

@demps said in [David Nofoaluma re\-signs until 2025\.\.](/post/1462406) said:
![Screenshot_20210905-101325_Instagram.jpg](/assets/uploads/files/1630800836685-screenshot_20210905-101325_instagram.jpg)

@Trusted_Insider

Get hooked up at the game lads !!

Eh...he can keep them.

Can't imagine there were any Tigers fans waiting around after the game.

@willow said in [David Nofoaluma re\-signs until 2025\.\.](/post/1464625) said:
@sabre said in [David Nofoaluma re\-signs until 2025\.\.](/post/1464607) said:

It was hardly **condescending** - it didn't take you long to find the right thread to post in.

Con descending isn't that the Greek parachutist!!!

@magpie_magic said in [David Nofoaluma re\-signs until 2025\.\.](/post/1462025) said:
Yeah,the contract seems way to long.
But with all of his faults, he always gives 100% and maybe there a message from the club there.
If we had 13 like him, bad reads and all I'm sure we'd be doing better than this just by commitment alone.
Seems to love our club. Can't say the same for many of the others

If we had 13 like him we'd come last every single year; Slow, lazy, dumb primadonnas, doesn't take responsibility, doesnt step up when the team needs him.

He would be very easily replaced, needs to be offloaded asap, he's a big part of the toxic culture at the club

He should have been shifted there the moment Laurie got injured. We were out of the finals race by then. Might as well have experimented. Oh well.

You're bang on. I'm over him as well

I want him gone. toxic on and off the field with his attitude and ego, not to mention his sideways running, pathetic defensive efforts and minimal football IQ. admired his passion once upon a time but now I admire how he's let his ego inflate so largely that his head barely fits through the door. how he wasn't dropped after the hangover incident is beyond me.

Classic Wests Tigers - sign the guy who you know wants to stay (ie the safe option) to long contract. Other guys who would have tangible options elsewhere get two year deals (Stefano/Laurie).

@tigersj said in [David Nofoaluma re\-signs until 2025\.\.](/post/1465086) said:
He was a better fullback than Cini or Mbye........

could have pulled a jersey over an otto bin and parked it on the 10m in front of the black dot to do better than Cini...

Back