David Nofoaluma #164

Yes I’m aware of his sideways running, but not my point.

He made less than 100m at NSW cup level where he’s averaged over 130 metres at NRL level every year since 2016.

It wasn't concussion holding him back last week....
It was a terrible attitude.

Probably though he should be getting the bye week off also.

Based on first 7 games this year his form was fine 2 doubles in our best 2 games of year .clubs leading try scorer and he copped a huge whack to head by molo game 8 . Since then problems . Unlike some of you I only know what happens on the field I don't probe his private life and have no idea what goes on personality wise .Dont know how all you haters know what he's really like
.Nsw cup playing behind one of the worst packs I've seen doesn't mean much
What I do know is Kepoa was error prone last year and his and Toa defence a week or so ago left side was non existent. Johnson had a field day .
I remember even Kenny early in season being very lack lustre but better last few weeks . I think based on watching every minute of every game last year and this year our best backline is
LAURIE,NOFO,DOUEHI, NADEN and MAUMALO AND FOR ME MADDEN AND HASTINGS.

Debatable. I’m not sure how you can know that for sure.
Did you watch the game...
His body language was abysmal.

I've employed enough young fellas over my time to be able to see all the signs of a bloke who doesn't want to be there...
Then he was interviewed and said as much himself.
Argue all you like, It was as obvious as anything.

Did you watch the game...
His body language was abysmal.

I've employed enough young fellas over my time to be able to see all the signs of a bloke who doesn't want to be there...
Then he was interviewed and said as much himself.
Argue all you like, It was as obvious as anything.
I’ll agree to disagree. Not convinced it’s just attitude.

And we gave him a four year extension on remuneration well above his ability. No wonder this club languishes and anyone half decent wants out.

That contract was dumb. It's not a club killer but it's overs on price and the length of the contract.

Still I watched some of that game and Nofo wasn't that bad. He was getting involved and running hard.

That contract was dumb. It's not a club killer but it's overs on price and the length of the contract.

Still I watched some of that game and Nofo wasn't that bad. He was getting involved and running hard.
Yeah I reckon if he was signed on at his true value of a good first grade winger who will never be a rep say 350 or 400 tigers jr bonus, then we’d all be ok with his flaws. But now we paying too dollar and he seems not worth it.
But what really concerns me is he was never the smartest footballer and now he’s had concussion so he’s not getting any smarter.
I used to be a fan but the fact that he has never fixed the flaws in his game says to me he is happy to settle for mediocre and that I hate. We need people who are prepared to drive themselves to be better.

It's not a club killer but I'm sure it's seeded some discontent among the playing group. If it is to be believed, he's on good money for a good amount of time and he apparently has a poor attitude. If I was a teammate busting my arse for the jersey and he's more interested in taking bathroom selfies like a 18 year old girl on a Saturday night out and turning up to training still pissed or getting on the squirt while in rehab, I'd be dirty.

Yeah I reckon if he was signed on at his true value of a good first grade winger who will never be a rep say 350 or 400 tigers jr bonus, then we’d all be ok with his flaws. But now we paying too dollar and he seems not worth it.
But what really concerns me is he was never the smartest footballer and now he’s had concussion so he’s not getting any smarter.
I used to be a fan but the fact that he has never fixed the flaws in his game says to me he is happy to settle for mediocre and that I hate. We need people who are prepared to drive themselves to be better.

I don't think it's a club killer contract though. I also think he tries really hard. That contract though wasn't really professional.

The club were professional with signings like Finucane, TPJ, Luc and Aloiai. We set a fair price and if they go so be it.

Hopefully he comes back into first grade and plays to his ability.

I don't think it's a club killer contract though. I also think he tries really hard. That contract though wasn't really professional.

The club were professional with signings like Finucane, TPJ, Luc and Aloiai. We set a fair price and if they go so be it.

Hopefully he comes back into first grade and plays to his ability.
I would prefer he played to his new contract price which would mean he has worked on and fixed his flaws and make reps next year.
I would love to be a fan of his again I just can’t see it in him to mature into a professional.

Latest posts

Members online

Back