David Nofoaluma #164

If that's as good as he can get in the best team in the last 20 years, Under the best coach in the last 20 years...

No point him coming back.
“If that’s as good as he can get” ???
He scored a solid points victory over a current Origin winger. Don’t know what you expect.

• Love
Reactions: BZN
Current Origin Winger - A 1 trick pony king of the kids in the west...
Who got a bath in his last game?

Still saw poor reads, dropped balls and penalties...
Like I said, Leave him there.
He’s got Cobbo next week - do you rate him? Or is he a one trick pony king of the kids up north 🤣

Nofo is a good winger period . He is good finisher ,rarely goes into touch and good under bombs . Of course some well placed bombs sometimes have one or two attacking players jumping simultaneously and in these cases its a bit of a lottery . He scored 2 tries for the tigers in his last 10 mins of football for us . He was part of a team yesterday who conceded zero points despite only 44% possession and 6-1 pen count against . Bellamy said yesterday was storm best defensive effort in 2 years
But the nofo haters on this forum probably hope he fails . I don't!

Nofo is a good winger period . He is good finisher ,rarely goes into touch and good under bombs . Of course some well placed bombs sometimes have one or two attacking players jumping simultaneously and in these cases its a bit of a lottery . He scored 2 tries for the tigers in his last 10 mins of football for us . He was part of a team yesterday who conceded zero points despite only 44% possession and 6-1 pen count against . Bellamy said yesterday was storm best defensive effort in 2 years

As i have said many times Nof certainly has his faults but nowhere near as many as his detractors claim,his defence is not great and he is on too much for too long (thanks Lee) but i would have him on the wing every week as we have nobody better

As Joey John’s said during the nine broadcast -
“Nofoaluma has been a very good player for a very long period of time” 👍

Joey Johns also has a long history with drug use...
Mate you seem to be a good source of WT history.
I said in What's in the Media that on a show called The Ditch that Blake Ayshford was showing 2 false front teeth.
Can you recall the game when Blake walked off the ground holding his mouth with blood everywhere. I think it was LO.
It's annoying me so much that I cant remember 🤔

Mate you seem to be a good source of WT history.
I said in What's in the Media that on a show called The Ditch that Blake Ayshford was showing 2 false front teeth.
Can you recall the game when Blake walked off the ground holding his mouth with blood everywhere. I think it was LO.
It's annoying me so much that I cant remember 🤔

I've known Blake since he came across and was playing ressies, I've only ever known him to have a fake tooth....
Couldn't tell you when I first noticed it or when it happened....
I always assumed he did it in junior Footy - Before his time with us.

Pretty sure Fifita also has one...

Certainly don't want to see him fail, but would like to see him come back refreshed and with a good attitude.

Still doesn't take away from the fact that he he is on overs and was signed for too long which probably tends to make players slacken off a bit and become a bit complacent.

🤣🤣🤣 ... but seriously, Teddy was nothing special in his Matt’s Cup days ... as his father recalls - "James couldn't even make the junior rep squad for Wests when he was 14, and from then on he's always sort of scraped in“.

Politics was always the biggest problem in the magpies juniors and to a much lesser extent i have heard it still is (pawwa likewise).Players were constantly being overlooked because they didn't play for the "right" club.I know most clubs have the same problem but not to the same extent

Politics was always the biggest problem in the magpies juniors and to a much lesser extent i have heard it still is (pawwa likewise).Players were constantly being overlooked because they didn't play for the "right" club.I know most clubs have the same problem but not to the same extent.

Politics and junior sports are twisted the same way everywhere, in ALL junior organisations.

Back