David Nofoaluma #164

Noffa has my upmost respect.

Has played 177 games in one of the toughest sports in the world and scored 96 tries.

Been a long term player since 2013 when others have moved on. Wears the jersey with passion.

If I was Noffa and his family enjoy relocating to Melbourne and he enjoys the coaching style of Bellamy and likes playing with the group then to me he should stay.

A Storm backline when fit of Papps, Coates, Olam, Smith, Noffa, Munster and Hughes is way better than WT backline of Laurie, Noffa, AJ, Naden, Ken, AD and Brooks.

I think the only issue is the amount his contact is. Like someone eluded too Storm usually dont play overs for wingers.

Watch this space. My guess he will stay with the Storm in 2023.

Noffa has my upmost respect.

Has played 177 games in one of the toughest sports in the world and scored 96 tries.

Been a long term player since 2013 when others have moved on. Wears the jersey with passion.

If I was Noffa and his family enjoy relocating to Melbourne and he enjoys the coaching style of Bellamy and likes playing with the group then to me he should stay.

A Storm backline when fit of Papps, Coates, Olam, Smith, Noffa, Munster and Hughes is way better than WT backline of Laurie, Noffa, AJ, Naden, Ken, AD and Brooks.

I think the only issue is the amount his contact is. Like someone eluded too Storm usually dont play overs for wingers.

Watch this space. My guess he will stay with the Storm in 2023.
Well said, my humble friend.✅

Nofa was going very average at WT, but when he declared he would be the club’s top try scorer this season, well that’s when he stopped getting the ball.
So what do you do when nobody will pass the ball to you? 😂
Good morning 20/40, or should we say 40/20.
AD certainly doesn't like passing to him but then again our backline has chopped and changed so much over the last 2 years that it's been difficult for the backlibe to settle and give the wingers good ball.

Good morning 20/40, or should we say 40/20.
AD certainly doesn't like passing to him but then again our backline has chopped and changed so much over the last 2 years that it's been difficult for the backlibe to settle and give the wingers good ball.
Top of the day to ya Cobar! I had originally thought it was a bad idea to send Nofa to Storm, but I can see a lot of merit in it now.
If he can show some form under the high ball while he’s down there, I reckon he could attract the attention of Freddy?

If the club is happy to let Nofa go then do the deal with Melbourne and make them pay his value instead of "loaning" at a price they can afford within their cap to help their season while ours looks like a dog's breakfast. If I am a player in our team at the moment Id be filthy at the club for letting players go during the season to play for clubs headed to the finals without replacing them. There is no incentive for this team to perform.

I can remember me saying to a mate of mine that when we were set to lose moses and teddy that if we retained Noffa I'd be happy.
Nothing has changed. Noffa can break tackles when our attack is shot.
He's a great finisher.
We've got Junior T waiting in the wings to take Noffas spot if he doesn't return so I'm not overly worried.
I'm more worried that our pack is small and couldn't intimidate a bus full of nuns and we have the slowest halves in the comp.

My honest thought on DNofo

Great player who at times was failed by his hands.
Over time he has tipped more to the rock side of the ledger, than diamond
But when he’s good, he’s great.
I love the passion he has showed.

My honest thought on DNofo

Great player who at times was failed by his hands.
Over time he has tipped more to the rock side of the ledger, than diamond
But when he’s good, he’s great.
I love the passion he has showed.
I think his biggest flaw is his attitude...

Just from incidents I've observed, not just the stories I've read.

I think his biggest flaw is his attitude...

Just from incidents I've observed, not just the stories I've read.
Bro , stop and think for 1 minute, clicks love this kind of stuff on the net, it not for me and you. The blokes getting millions of 👍 likes and loving it. I say keep going , whatever makes him happy, and the girls.

I can remember me saying to a mate of mine that when we were set to lose moses and teddy that if we retained Noffa I'd be happy.
Nothing has changed. Noffa can break tackles when our attack is shot.
He's a great finisher.
We've got Junior T waiting in the wings to take Noffas spot if he doesn't return so I'm not overly worried.
I'm more worried that our pack is small and couldn't intimidate a bus full of nuns and we have the slowest halves in the comp.
Well all of us here on the forum agree we need a couple more big forwards , just someone who wants to come off the back fence and bust the line so surely our coaching staff would identify this

Its really not that difficult.

Balmain & Western Suburbs entered into a joint venture. The colours of both foundation clubs were joined together to form the Black, White & Gold
of the Wests Tigers
So your saying that I didn't mention the white, oh dear, your right it wasn't really that difficult.

• Wow
Reactions: BZN
Back