David Nofoaluma #164

Hopefully he gets use to the Magpies Jersey in KOE as that shows his lack of class. ( Not a shot at the Magpies )

I would prefer Scholari or Tupou on the wing and he can watch himself in the big screen at the games from the stands during First Grade. I use to like Noffa but he has become an A Grade tool. Not a team player and whilst he is good with ball in hand he leave a lot to be desired in defence and blames his teammates for his inability to read a defence.
Yep lived out his boyhood dream of playing finals. Let in a bunch of try‘s and saw Melbourne eliminated in R1 of the finals.
Hope he does better with the magpies

Straight up, I have to say, I’m not a fan of nofa, however I’m willing to give him a chance this year to prove himself, in the same feeling as brooks and douhie… I have a feeling a lot of the team are going to grow an extra leg this year. Not saying we will be world beaters, but I really think the attitude of the whole team in general will change. I get that it’s no excuse with the feeling around the team last year, but I’m hoping this is the year everyone is really on board and not just saying it.
I hope….

@Alltheway you got some work to do in this thread, they're picking on Nofo again.
Thanks for the heads up! They’ll all be on the bandwagon when he starts smashing in the try’s! Typical local talent haters, let me get this straight hate Benji, hate Farah, hate Nofa, hate brooks, hate Fitzhenry, hate Sheens. See the similarities????
But love Potter go figure?!?!?!
Won’t be basing my support of players of this forum, god who do they support??
I’ve watched Nofa since he was a kid and won the under 20’s comp with Payton and Koroibete. Always a great runner of the ball from the dirty end. Just remember all these issues with the Nof, have come from some really poor coaching since Sheens. So cut him some slack and see how he goes this season. Let’s face it his inside man has been crap for quite some time. Probably since Lawrence.

Thanks for the heads up! They’ll all be on the bandwagon when he starts smashing in the try’s! Typical local talent haters, let me get this straight hate Benji, hate Farah, hate Nofa, hate brooks, hate Fitzhenry, hate Sheens. See the similarities????
I’ve watched Nofa since he was a kid and won the under 20’s comp with Payton and Koroibete. Always a great runner of the ball from the dirty end. Just remember all these issues with the Nof, have come from some really poor coaching since Sheens. So cut him some slack and see how he goes this season. Let’s face it his inside man has been crap for quite some time. Probably since Lawrence.
One thing all those guys have in common that Nof doesn’t was they never blamed their teammates for poor performances & never said going to another club was a ‘promotion.’

I’ve watched Nofa since he was a kid and won the under 20’s comp with Payton and Koroibete. Always a great runner off the ball from the dirty end. Just remember all these issues with the Nof, have come from some really poor coaching since Sheens. So cut him some slack and see how he goes this season. Let’s face it his inside man has been crap for quite some time. Probably since Lawrence.
It’s not a bandwagon if he actually pulls his finger out and has a crack. I’ll support that

You don’t need a coach to tell you not to call out teammates on twitter. Also don’t need a coach to tell you it’s a team sport and it’s about getting the best out of your team mates as well.

If the move to Melbourne was to freshen him up it seems to have worked. He'll have competition this year from our younger players so he will need to be at his best.

If the move to Melbourne was to freshen him up it seems to have worked. He'll have competition this year from our younger players so he will need to be at his best.
Sheens loves bringing a kid on. That's one good thing about having him back. If Nofos attitude sucks and a kid is kicking down the door he may get sit down.

I’ve watched Nofa since he was a kid and won the under 20’s comp with Payton and Koroibete. Always a great runner of the ball from the dirty end. Just remember all these issues with the Nof, have come from some really poor coaching since Sheens. So cut him some slack and see how he goes this season. Let’s face it his inside man has been crap for quite some time. Probably since LawArence.

"Now he has over 50 NRL games to his name but he’s stayed humble."

Yeah - that Ferrari is super humble champ!

including Lawrence who had terrible lateral defence by the time Nofoaluma debuted

including Lawrence who had terrible lateral defence by the time Nofoaluma debuted
Yeh, your the first person I've heard say that in a while because Chris was caught with his feet stuck in the sand a few times but I still put that down to coaching and inside support....an area that WT have been caught out for years, especially last year.
When teams play Melbourne half the side is there near their tryline to bundle the opposition winger into touch. No wonder Noffa liked it down there.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back