David Nofoaluma #164

Ahhh you are crying “metaphorically”. A player who has been a drain for years and you’re worried about the terms of his termination lol. I know there are some people that get some sick satisfaction from being contrary, you mentioned the other one in your post but like always I will not kink shame. You do you, all I would ask is you and your partner take it to another thread…this one’s for celebration boiiiiiiiiiiii
You really dont read too well do you?

Crying...worried...so far off tap youve no idea

FYI i was querying hoping and wondering wether we could get out of this without having to pay a cent

Continue on your ignorant way

Nofa earned his try scoring record at the the club. There can be no questioning or arguing about that.
Totally agree but the new Tigers regime are starting to play hardball. Let’s hope it translates to improved on field performances !
Coz that’s what we’ve been asking for over a long, long period of time.

The term legend is being thrown about Willy nilly tonight. He’s no more of a legend than Brooks. Both long serving clubmen , not legends.

Campbelltown boy. Top try scorer = WT legend

The term legend is being thrown about Willy nilly tonight. He’s no more of a legend than Brooks. Both long serving clubmen , not legends.
He’s the only player to score 100 try’s for the club. I don’t think id go as far as calling him a legend, but you can’t deny that his impact prior to the last 12 months has been a positive one.

Reactions: 851
I'm not a fan of Nofo.

But its been a wild ride.
All the best to him.

Best outcome for both parties.

Yeah bro, I was calling for his head just like you,
it's just now when it's rolling on the floor lifeless
when it hits you. Wish he would have just sucked
it up & went hard. Trained hard. Sad way to end
it all but like you said, best outcome 4 both parties

He’s the only player to score 100 try’s for the club. I don’t think id go as far as calling him a legend, but you can’t deny that his impact prior to the last 12 months has been a positive one.
You play that many years on a wing the tries add up. Nothing more than a first grader at his best.

Yes bro, I was calling for his head just like you,
it's just now when it's rolling on the floor lifeless
when it hits you. Wish he would have just sucked
it up & went hard. Trained hard. Sad way to end
it all but like you said, best outcome 4 both parties
Yeah man, no hard feelings.
Much like Brooks...
Been a long time coming.

Will keep an eye on them at their new clubs (if Nofo gets one) & see how it plays out... but another good move by those in charge. 🐯

I chimed in to dispute him being called a legend. I’ll leave it there.
He's a legend, just like Brooks.

.. except he got to play a finals game, just had to be loaned to another club to do so.

The real legends will be the guys who take the Tigers to the promise land over the next few years.

He's a legend, just like Brooks.

.. except he got to play a finals game, just had to be loaned to another club to do so.

The real legends will be the guys who take the Tigers to the promise land over the next few years.
Spot on.

I'm relieved Nofa has gone, and good luck to him for the remainder of his career

I'd like to remember Dave at his best.

A game v Manly at Leichhardt Oval where Nofa sealed the win with 2 intercept tries. Who threw those 2 passes he grabbed? None other than Tom Trbojevic.

Different season, also against Manly at Leichhardt. Marty Tapau had just left us for Manly and was playing one of his 1st games for them.

Tapau stood wide to take a pass and made a run down their left. Which player was there for us? The much-maligned defender, David Nofoaluma. He took Tapau head on, solo tackle, drove him back and buried him, ball and all.

That's the Dave I'll remember.
How about the time he caught the drop out and beat the whole Cronulla team to score

Reactions: 851
Unless you work within WT, i'd be concerned if he's spending his time responding to your emails.
I understand that, but he’s famous for touching base with the members directly. Emails, events and all that. It’s part of his beliefs.

Anyway, I’ve only sent the one, welcoming him to the club and asking him what took him so long etc. Upbeat and positive.

But I’ll have to be patient.

Back