I can only assume they just aren't aware and choose fashion over drama.But Newcastle is still Newcastle ....it's not in a warring JV like us
They sell these jerseys at Rebel
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I can only assume they just aren't aware and choose fashion over drama.But Newcastle is still Newcastle ....it's not in a warring JV like us
Then buy a retro 2005 jersey ....don't you think this sort of thinking is causing more problemsI wear em for the retro style
Totally understand they are popular Demps , but if it was me I would never wear my Masterton jersey to a WTs gameI can only assume they just aren't aware and choose fashion over drama.
They sell these jerseys at Rebel
I have no affiliation w Balmain or Magpies but have both bc I like the jerseys but I get where you’re coming fromThen buy a retro 2005 jersey ....don't you think this sort of thinking is causing more problems
Or is fashion more important
I'm not trying to start an argument on the subject ....but shouldn't all fans be doing everything in their powers to stop the divide between all factions
Yeah, I hear you...Totally understand they are popular Demps , but if it was me I would never wear my Masterton jersey to a WTs game