Des Hasler to coach Titans

...and likely bringing Hunt with him.
I don't believe there is a Hunt/Haslier connection.

Kieran Foran and Des ofcourse go way back. Des may sign Hunt on and keep Foran on the cheap, but I don't think Des needs Hunt. Des has trained DCE, and a stack of halfbacks for Manly and the dogs.

I would expect the Titans to be top 8 come 2024 minimum.

Premiership window opened. Titans just became a power club. It took a while but having genuinely respected rugby league people like Mal and Tallis selling your club is critical. Time for Lee to hand over the reins.
Signing Des achieves little. He's been unwanted for a while, including by us.

Pretty crap move by Des given how he was filthy about being sacked twice by his last two clubs but at least knew it was coming. Holbrook has got Titans in a pretty good place to make a run for the finals with good 4 and against. Low move.

Pretty crap move by Des given how he was filthy about being sacked twice by his last two clubs but at least knew it was coming. Holbrook has got Titans in a pretty good place to make a run for the finals with good 4 and against. Low move.
You don't think Hunt (C) dogging the drags isn't a low move?

In the last few years coaches have refused to discuss a role unless the role was already vacant I.e. they didn’t want to play a part in knifing a fellow coach. Clearly Des has no qualms about “the coaches’ creed”.

NRL360 blew up deluxe and rubbished the club in the manner in which we hired Scott Fulton "behind" Sheens...What the Titans did with Holbrook was much much worse....bet it hardly raises a mention and is spoken in a +ve manner.

Just saw on News that Hasler taking over Holbrook from 2024 onwards.

Good signing IMO
The knights must have been after him to announce this when they are coming 9th after the coach has taken them from zero and has the team on the up and giving up on this season

NRL360 blew up deluxe and rubbished the club in the manner in which we hired Scott Fulton "behind" Sheens...What the Titans did with Holbrook was much much worse....bet it hardly raises a mention and is spoken in a +ve manner.
NRL 360 so predictable…..on discussing the Holbrook sacking…Hooper who continually puts the boot into the WT, fully supported the decision and how they went about sacking Holbrook…as a matter of fact they all had no issue….rubbish

NRL 360 so predictable…..on discussing the Holbrook sacking…Hooper who continually puts the boot into the WT, fully supported the decision and how they went about sacking Holbrook…as a matter of fact they all had no issue….rubbish
Holbrook took over a club in bad shape he can coach he has done all the hard yards he must be gutted they are on the up have some good juniors coming on it's a shame for him

Newcastle must have been after Des for this to happen or Stgeorge

Latest posts

Members online

Back