Did we win the second half ?

Tigerstigerstigers

Does anyone know did we win the second half ?

Tupou needs to be closer to the action . Move him to centres or full back

Close battle 18-12 I think really put in sheens should be happy

We lost the second half even after the donkeys took their foot off our neck.The coaching of our team is diabolical,Sheens must be looking for an early termination and payout judging by the crap we are delivering each week
Can you imagine if we cut him loose and he sued the club.. Again 😂

We lost the second half even after the donkeys took their foot off our neck.The coaching of our team is diabolical,Sheens must be looking for an early termination and payout judging by the crap we are delivering each week

It would oonly highlight the stupidity and ineptitude of our club,i have been saying it for years we have total fools running our club and i don't mean just the CEO and Chairman
100% and it translates into what we see on the field. My comment was tongue in cheek but I honestly wouldn’t put it past our club for that exact situation to occur

What dribble did he say today?
We were twelve all in the second half until they scored late to make it 18-12. Seriously, why not just fly the white flag now and be done with it. I was at the game and the Broncs were so much better and faster in everything they did it wasn’t funny.

We were twelve all in the second half until they scored late to make it 18-12. Seriously, why not just fly the white flag now and be done with it. I was at the game and the Broncs were so much better and faster in everything they did it wasn’t funny.

Sheens has struggled with reality for at least a decade.No club in the NRL has wanted him in over a decade till our brains trust decided it was a good move,i am sure they are starting to think otherwise now.Even in the ESL nobody has wanted him.
I will always be grateful for 2005 but you can't keep on drinking from that well forever.Even many of his followers who swallowed his crap are starting to realise they have been conned

I was at the game and the Broncs were so much better and faster in everything they did it wasn’t funny.
Yes they were.
We were very lucky that their passing and ball handling was sub par. Had they completed better, there were far more points on offer.

18-12 and they were in 2nd gear the second half. something to hang our hats on!

These games would be closer if we had a proper fullback. Today Doueihi was involved or not involved in almost all of the tries. He missed 4 tackles and then proceeded to just not bother coming across to make the cover tackles. This is because he is tired after doing 1 or 2 back-to-back efforts.

There is a reason Tedesco is possibly the best player in the game. He is there on 6 out of 6 tackles that his team plays in both attack and defence. Defence is not a time to get a rest. Even if he has to run from one side of the field to the other, he will be there to make a play at the man or the ball.

Sheens saying at the pc that the 2nd half was 18-12 or something & that maybe we could beat the bye was a slap in the face to tigers fans
We should have a massive protest at the Centre of circusexcellence & demand change asap

We may have lost the first and second half but we won the hearts and minds of the kids who want to grow up and become masochist.

If you swapped Wlajs and Reynolds for Brooks and Doeuhi we win last night
No mate we don’t.
If you swapped Carigan and Hass for Klemmer and Twal we might of came close.

Edit, forgot Twal started last night.

Latest posts

Back