Disappointed

Fade.To.Black

The hammering we have copped relentlessly from those knobbers on NRL 360 I was very disappointed we gave those maggots the time of day after the win TBH. Are we as a club obliged to chat with these sort of arseholes?
I would've instructed them to say yes/no and that's it. You could tell the germs were disappointed we'd win and they would've planned half a show around putting the boot into WT.
Would've given them absolutely nothing post-game.

Bwaith seemed visibly upset...
I can't describe that maggot without getting banned on here. He has been having a good laugh at the club every night on 360, would've barred him completely.

Reactions: BZN
Buzz Rothfield pretty much threw out all his notes on bagging the team, especially Madge, into the bin & had to go ad-lib on the outcome. Praising the team's decision on Jackson Hastings.

Although, I give Buzz credit for sticking it to Hooper for his double standards. Hooper bagged out the Knights CEO for going on holidays with the Ponga deal being retracted, but he said Pascoe should stay away if the Tigers keep winning, even though last week he wrote a scathing article about it. Personally, I think the Knights were right to pull the contract. Ponga & his management had ample time to sign. If he wanted to be there, he would have signed it already or at least negotiated. But that's a different team, so I really don't care.

Point is, Hooper, a known Tigers fan, bagged the team out for a "sellout" story, then had a change of tune this evening, but bagged out another team for pretty much a similar ordeal.

It's only 1 win. Let's see how the media portrays the club in a couple of weeks. If they lose, its the same ol, same hole. But if they win, let's face it, by how the season's been so far, that's a big "if", the club will again be the whipping boy of the league.

Buzz Rothfield pretty much threw out all his notes on bagging the team, especially Madge, into the bin & had to go ad-lib on the outcome. Praising the team's decision on Jackson Hastings.

Although, I give Buzz credit for sticking it to Hooper for his double standards. Hooper bagged out the Knights CEO for going on holidays with the Ponga deal being retracted, but he said Pascoe should stay away if the Tigers keep winning, even though last week he wrote a scathing article about it. Personally, I think the Knights were right to pull the contract. Ponga & his management had ample time to sign. If he wanted to be there, he would have signed it already or at least negotiated. But that's a different team, so I really don't care.

Point is, Hooper, a known Tigers fan, bagged the team out for a "sellout" story, then had a change of tune this evening, but bagged out another team for pretty much a similar ordeal.

It's only 1 win. Let's see how the media portrays the club in a couple of weeks. If they lose, its the same ol, same hole. But if they win, let's face it, by how the season's been so far, that's a big "if", the club will again be the whipping boy of the league.
The turds jump on board the WT massively once they have a win. They love to kick the club in the head when it is down. Pretty sure those maggots will leap onto a new carcass this week.

Back