Disgraceful refereeing

It was bad we just have to cop it. We are a bad team and it was a big game for NZ. Teams that play with speed get the decisions. We play so slowly it’s hard to watch.
That’s the new game. Apparently our team was hampered by our former coach because he didn’t know how to coach to the new speed of the game.

No, we are not. No they don't. No we don't. No it's not.
Dunce of the week goes to..........

1656865685206.png

But you promised to be good Colin??

Is Trump's impending trial getting you down - and you just need to be more braninlessly contrary than ever??

WT challenge obstruction after Warriors lock Curran tackles Doueihi one on one.

Bunker: “clear obstruction preventing Curran an opportunity to make a tackle”

What the actual F$&@
Yes, that one I didn’t understand.

Nothing to do with final resulr but the penalty for a "late tackle" that led to warriors first 2 pts has to be the weirdest one this year .It was a great tackle and the player tackled still had the ball in hand. I think he penalised for tackling too strong??? Bet Annesley doesn't have the guts to try and explain that one

Blaming the refs is as weak as it gets. So it’s the officiating that has restricted us to 18 poi j te the last 3 weeks. It’s a damn conspiracy.
The game was close for a long while. Fairer ruck officiating and a couple of calls could've and would've made a difference especially at nil all.

I know they wanted the warriors winning yesterday but gee they were sitting on our players trying to get up and play the ball. If the ruck was enforced like our previous game we would've got loads of 6 agains.

Seyfarth stopped in the opposition defensive line. It's an obvious penalty.
For an obstruction to occur someone has to be obstructed. It’s the same as when a fullback fields a kick, he runs around numerous players downfield.

For an obstruction to occur someone has to be obstructed. It’s the same as when a fullback fields a kick, he runs around numerous players downfield.
Doeuihi received the ball on the inside of Seyfarth, who was stopped in the defensive line, and swept behind him. He doesn't need to knock anyone over for it to be a penalty.
There's a good reason the bunker only had to look at it for 5 seconds - it's an obvious penalty under the current rules.

Doeuihi received the ball on the inside of Seyfarth, who was stopped in the defensive line, and swept behind him. He doesn't need to knock anyone over for it to be a penalty.
There's a good reason the bunker only had to look at it for 5 seconds - it's an obvious penalty under the current rules.
If Doueihi gained an advantage I agree with you. I don’t think he did. My original post was laughing at the stupid and clearly incorrect comment made by the bunker. He made the tackle that he supposedly didn’t have an opportunity to make.

Again nothing to do with result but was hoping Annesley would try and explain why joffa was penalised for one of the tackles of the year on Curran? We are not even considered important enough to mention it. Ref looking embarrassed after he blew whistle said tackle "late" ? Curran still had ball when tackle complete. Of course he covered Robbos and Stickeys complaints but Tigers
"Who cares"

Again nothing to do with result but was hoping Annesley would try and explain why joffa was penalised for one of the tackles of the year on Curran? We are not even considered important enough to mention it. Ref looking embarrassed after he blew whistle said tackle "late" ? Curran still had ball when tackle complete. Of course he covered Robbos and Stickeys complaints but Tigers
"Who cares"
It was a highlight of the game that tackle.
I think the ref was startled by it he panicked 😁

Our backs did most of the work on the weekend.
They are the ones who raced back for kicks and trucked it up against a pumped up Warriors pack and then scrambled in defence to prevent tries.
They got buggered quickly and were caught offside a few times i.e. the 6 again restarts.
They desperately got in the Warriors back’s faces and this resulted in a few passes knocked down or kicks knocked on
i.e. the 6 again restarts.
Our pack did not do their jobs in attack. Our backs did too much work and couldn’t keep up in defence so they gave penalties away.
The only iffy call for mine was when Noffa was tackled mid air but a case could be made that the Warrior was going for the ball.

Our tactics and the poor attack from our pack lost it for us. The one positive was the scramble. It saved us from a 50 pointer.

"Who cares"
He was penalised for a late hit on the #6, not the tackle on Curran.
It was a fair penalty - the exact same situation as the one on Hastings at the other end.

Good review mate, joffa was our ONLY forward that finished above 100m , he ran for about 139m I think

Stefano still isnt 100%, i think he needs to play reserve to recover still, he ran for about 25m, mugrove was unnacceptablr he had about 20m

Pole in his limited minutes ran for about 60m
Our backs did most of the work on the weekend.
They are the ones who raced back for kicks and trucked it up against a pumped up Warriors pack and then scrambled in defence to prevent tries.
They got buggered quickly and were caught offside a few times i.e. the 6 again restarts.
They desperately got in the Warriors back’s faces and this resulted in a few passes knocked down or kicks knocked on
i.e. the 6 again restarts.
Our pack did not do their jobs in attack. Our backs did too much work and couldn’t keep up in defence so they gave penalties away.
The only iffy call for mine was when Noffa was tackled mid air but a case could be made that the Warrior was going for the ball.

Our tactics and the poor attack from our pack lost it for us. The one positive was the scramble. It saved us from a 50 pointer.

He was penalised for a late hit on the #6, not the tackle on Curran.
It was a fair penalty - the exact same situation as the one on Hastings at the other end.
You can blame Fox Sports for that, they mislead the audience as to what caused the penalty. If they had of replayed the correct indiscretion, we wouldn’t be discussing this.

Back