Doueihi is the WEAKEST LINK

He isn't a fullback.

This club has mismanaged many players over the years and it continues.
No he’s not he’s a centre who doesn’t wanna be one, and that will ruin his career, coz if he knuckled down into the centre position with his skill set he could be great. But he’s got this 5/8 ego that’s ruining his career and our team and that’s where I draw the line, as apparently so do you.

No he’s not he’s a centre who doesn’t wanna be one, and that will ruin his career, coz if he knuckled down into the centre position with his skill set he could be great. But he’s got this 5/8 ego that’s ruining his career and our team and that’s where I draw the line, as apparently so do you.
images - 2023-03-24T215529.044.jpeg

He's bigger than Twal.
He could be anything.

He just needs to toughen up.

He has made his mind up and he is actually nothing. Said it 2yrs back he was at risk of being a poor Mbye if he didn’t own a position.

I still am amazed how he got an extension before the season started but the others didn’t.

Douehi appears to have joined the it's not my fault mentality instead of sucking it up and owning his deficiences.
There is no team commraderie. Hope the new fellas hold them to account on the paddock and off, and if they don't like it they can all sook off elsewhere.

Douehi appears to have joined the it's not my fault mentality instead of sucking it up and owning his deficiences.
There is no team commraderie. Hope the new fellas hold them to account on the paddock and off, and if they don't like it they can all sook off elsewhere.

I want to see Bateman & Klemmer give it the under performers. The forwards are doing their part.

I know a lad who comes from a wealthy family & has never had to work or try too hard throughout his life.

Has had careers given to him from his family and was able to coast through them with minimal effort.

Probably has a better resume than most, without even having to try.

I draw a lot of similarities with him and AD.

Bit of adversity builds character.
Through struggles, we build resilience...

AD demands this or demands that, sulks if he doesn't get his way...

This behaviour is child like and comes from a place of entitlement. One who isn't willing to work hard to get what he wants but just expects it...

It's better to be a warrior in a garden,
Than a gardener in a war.
🥷

I want to see Bateman & Klemmer give it the under performers. The forwards are doing their part.

Who are the under performers ? To me it's pretty obvious - Brooks and Douehi. The problem is I don't think they can do any better.

Tupou and Kepaoao were great in the backs. Staines was ordinary at times but he wasn't terrible. Naden was okay.

I don't think effort is the problem. It's ability.

"There’s no better [fullback] at the club."

Sheens on Adam Doueihi, today.

I suppose that's why Laurie and Staines trained at fullback for the whole off season? 🤔

His bullshit spin has no bounds.
Wow.

He's as much a fullback as Brooks is a half back.

This is a disaster.

If I was the coach and I seen his defensive displays i would of dropped him straight away. So sick of players coasting at this club. Look at the Dolphins. Every player ripping in. Can't remember the last time I seen a hard run or tackle.

i think our forwards stink,the only 10min/4 games worth watching ,was when Wakeman straightened the attack,as he replaced Doueihi,all our backs have inproved this year except the 2 that count

Last edited:
This clown needs to go!!

From someone who grew up watching Gary Jack do everything at 100 percent pace & effort in both attack and defence - Doueihi is an utter embarassment to the club and the fullback position!
✅️

Latest posts

Back