Doueihi is the WEAKEST LINK

BUMP!!!

We lose by 20 tonight if this fraud had played!!

Give hime 2 games in reggies at lock when he is "fit" and fully rehabed mid-2024 - and he will prove he is not up to NRL!!

BUMP!!!

We lose by 20 tonight if this fraud had played!!

Give hime 2 games in reggies at lock when he is "fit" and fully rehabed mid-2024 - and he will prove he is not up to NRL!!
Celebrate the win bra...

AD is out & it's possible he'll never come back.

I couldn't imagine he comes back and proves anything as a forward.

Celebrate the win bra...

Agree.
No need for the bump on this thread tonight.
Not as though AD will be back this season anyway & probably struggle for next also

Celebrate the win bra...

NO MATE - I am a truth teller and this needs to be said!!!

The pile on by ignorant sheep against Brooks has been pathetic and relentless - while the same thickheads somehow adore this bum!!

I don't care about heritage - it is about ability - aptitude and effort and Adam lacks them all - ESPECIALLY for a self promoter who wants to portray himself as a "leader" and "future captain"!!

Brooks has always been 10 X the player - but has been surrounded by dregs - from park football level team mates - to crap coaches (JASON TAYLOR) and the undisputably WORST Chairman - Board & CEO in the NRL!!

But the sheep see a no. 7 and ALL the blame goes there!!

Doueihi has meanwhile stifled our attack - so much so that as soon as he left the field our attack played at an entirely different speed and tempo - and has done so ever since!!

His appalling defensive efforts are there for all to see - so I will not reopen that wound!

He should do the right thing by the club - and just take a medical retirement!

Latest posts

Back