Doueihi is the WEAKEST LINK

His problem is between his ears mate, And the left side of his upper chest.
Fix that, He'll make a fist of it...

I think all he has to do is go from thinking he is a leader and a 6 (because that is the way to money and fame) to thinking he wants to be the best player he can be (and money and fame aren't that important).

I think AD would succeed if he had a capable 7 in the team with him.
Seriously Demps, are you still clinging for AD, you need to cut your losses and choose a new player to champion, coz you could also say it like this; the half would succeed if AD was capable at 6.
The two of em are rubbish AD way worse at the moment, but give it time I’m sure Luke can get down to his level.
Neither would make my team today. Staines 1, Smith 6, Wakeham 7, you would think the ressies halves trained together all offseason, so get em in together, and they would not be getting over called by a couple of hacks.

Our pack has been very disciplined and we've had plenty of good ball in good territory. That isn't how most of our games went last year. We were constantly getting rolled up the middle against every team. It's an improvement imo
It is an improvement on last year. Our pack has improved from by far the worst performing to simply be amongst the worst performing.

Exactly. Wakeham has been one of the worst halves in the NRL for the last couple of years being in and out of first grade. The fact that he is our form half speaks volumes about how bad Doeiuhi and Brooks have been.

The guy may have been one of the worst half backs in the NRL but he's got one thing up on Brooksy and Doueihi in that he is actually a half back.

The guy deserves a chance to show us what he can do and to prove that the trial game and Round 3 against his old club the Doggies was not a fluke.

Our pack has been very disciplined and we've had plenty of good ball in good territory. That isn't how most of our games went last year. We were constantly getting rolled up the middle against every team. It's an improvement imo
I agree and you're definitely not a turkey.

I think AD would succeed if he had a capable 7 in the team with him.
With all due respect - nope!!

He is a dud on and off the ball!!

Explain this putrid rubbish in defence?? He rushes out of the line on Kikau (LOL) who knows he's a non-tackler!!

And allows his opposite number a clear corridor!

He is so shit it is getting beyond funny that people still rate him (or make the injury excuses)!!

This week it was a sore toe!

He is slow, physically weak, unfit and soft!!

Not a player I would ever want to play with!

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 11
  • thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
He's 24 and has floated in and out of first grade. Much like Kyle Flanagan. Name a worse half that is still in first grade not including Brooks or Doueihi?

It's harsh but true.
Aahh OK... He's floated in & out of firsts eh?

That's the case for many young developing players biding their time behind an established half waiting for a chance thru either the incumbents drop in form, suspensions, injury, rep call up etc

Aahh OK... He's floated in & out of firsts eh?

That's the case for many young developing players biding their time behind an established half waiting for a chance thru either the incumbents drop in form, suspensions, injury, rep call up etc

He had chances, and was dropped for Kyle Flanagan and Lachlan Lewis.

He's the best half we've got right now, and that is telling on how bad we are going.

I think all he has to do is go from thinking he is a leader and a 6 (because that is the way to money and fame) to thinking he wants to be the best player he can be (and money and fame aren't that important).
Leaving your ego at the door is sometimes easier said than done.... That said some players toss their toys if their not in the 1 jumper

He was MOM round 1, never trained all week and had a shocker against the Dogs. Not the weakest link, out of form yes.

Our pre-season was interrupted by Api and AD being at the WC, Brooks injured etc. rumoured that Reilly and Laurie were training in the halves with Simpkin at hooker. Neither of our fullbacks have shown they are NRL class. Given that it’s hard to blame coaching. Give it some time.

The world cup is probably the weakest excuse anyone could make as every other club would have had as many if not more players playing there.Every single one of those clubs is ahead of us on the competition table.Naturally i will give it more time because we have Sheens as coach for another 40+ games.With a bit of luck my blood pressure will finish the job that the crap coaching is causing

I'm of the belief AD > Brooks. Still.

AD is off this year, inexcusable.
Needs to find form in NSW cup.

Brooks is incapable of finding form and should be shown the door as soon as possible.

What's the worst outcome?

A) 2023, wooden spoon

B) 2023, wooden spoon - but have Brooks' 1m salary available to spend elsewhere ?
C) Brooks, Douhie, Laurie and Nofo go and we have all their salary to spend elsewhere.

Back