Doueihi is the WEAKEST LINK

Brooks is 10X the footballer Adam is!

He is tough - he can use his shoulder in the tackle - he has genuine pace - and he is not an ego-driven overrated bum!

Brooks is not the best 7 in the game - but nor is he the worst!

Doueihi is putting his hand up as the WORST EVER!
If we had an actual halfback I'd be fine with Brooks as 6 as his actual attributes would make him useful.

But he's the worst 7 in the comp because he doesn't organise, direct or speak

How much did we pay for another year of his crap

You really have to wonder whose brilliant idea it was to extend his contract earlier in the season after playing poorly.Heads should roll on that decision but they won't

Douehi
Brooks
Twal
Nofalooza
All should go, none will. Fold the Club, and Pascoe and Inspector Gadget...Go [This word has been automatically removed] yourselves

Poor coaching really, Doueihi has been rubbish for at least two weeks now. What’s the point of having Wakeham there if your not going to use him when doueihi is playing shit?????????????????????????
I hate to agree with myself, but I will!
Wakeham on after 20 minutes, we win that simple. Doueihi to 4.

Douhie runs slower than Hastings which is hard to believe. Since he can't run around defenders he tries to use skill but he has none. He chooses the wrong pass nearly every time. Don't get me started on his defence. How he is NRL is beyond me.

Brooks is 10X the footballer Adam is!

He is tough - he can use his shoulder in the tackle - he has genuine pace - and he is not an ego-driven overrated bum!

Brooks is not the best 7 in the game - but nor is he the worst!

Doueihi is putting his hand up as the WORST EVER!
I think we've found another of Paws sock accounts.

Latest posts

Members online

Back