Embarrassing, real embarrassing.

clifferdSH

I was willing to give the Tigers the benefit of the doubt for that embarrassing match last week, but this match we played even worse. Looked foward to this next game thinking they could turn it all around against the Raiders. No longer care about watching such a horrible team play anymore. I've seen U13's play better football than that

The balance of the team is terrible, so the result isnt too much of a surprise.

I mentioned last week we have a Giraffe at Hooker, A Prop that is really struggling with the pace, a guy on the Wing that is slower than Utai; and a guy on the Bench that is a class clown…

While there is no doubt we have many injuries and I'd say contact work is at a minimum, picking the right balance is a good starting point!

I dont think the team should be embarressed by that; but the coach certainly should. Some of the guys played absolute blinders - Ellis was best on park; Ryan was fantastic; Lawrence getting back to form. I thought most of the team had a dig, but ill discipline, bad refereeing, plain bad luck and a couple of passengers who should be despatched to reggies cost us big time.

I'm sorry boys but Blair will still get his ten thousand a week salary and you poor bastards probably struggle to pay your mortgage in thecwestern suburbs. It's wrong but I don't think this team cares. I m handing back my membership tomorrow

we were winning at half time and simply defended forthe first 50 minutes…. of course we were going to lose we did well to be winning at the half.... your never going to win defending that much and that many missed tackels..... im not freaking out yet like some, but something was definetly not looking right on that field tonight, matt elliot alos said something like that after the gamealso

some of you guys live in dream land cant belive after tonight youve came back still to early what have you got to get runover before you get it we were AWFUL bad no defence ruderless two guys trying the rest not interested woods and groat are embarrising not even reserve graders moltzen is lost the two centres are horrible and out of form no get up and go we should have lost by 60\. ive been howled down by some on here but they now iam right. :deadhorse: :deadhorse: . this is the softest first grade team thats ever doned a paddock.

aaron woods was a different player tonight.

anyone who thinks he didn't have a dig tonight did not watch the game

Woods embarrassing?. Get off the gear mate,he was the only 1 constantly bending the line.
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

Marshall's errors, his ordinary kicking game are putting to much pressure on our defence, it is that simple! Until it changes there will be no revisiting 2005.

Marshall is the least of the worries. Give him some players to work with and stop overating some of our players.

Give him some backs who can create, take the backrow off so they all arent playing with nothing left for 30 minutes, and use your bench better.

@jmp7875 said:
im glad the 20s are playing well

As am I, they're playing with skill and pride. They listen to Payten which is a big help.

@bigdamo said:
some of you guys live in dream land cant belive after tonight youve came back still to early what have you got to get runover before you get it we were AWFUL bad no defence ruderless two guys trying the rest not interested woods and groat are embarrising not even reserve graders moltzen is lost the two centres are horrible and out of form no get up and go we should have lost by 60\. ive been howled down by some on here but they now iam right. :deadhorse: :deadhorse: . this is the softest first grade team thats ever doned a paddock.

Woods had a blinder you clown. How are u still on this forum? A joke

Ellis was the player of the match but Woods wasn't far behind. He was the only guy troubling canberra when he took the ball forward. If we had a team that had as much hear as those two we wouldn't lose.

@milford_magic said:
Marshall is the least of the worries. Give him some players to work with and stop overating some of our players.

Give him some backs who can create, take the backrow off so they all arent playing with nothing left for 30 minutes, and use your bench better.

Mate, it is a bit hard for backs to show there wares when you have bloke running sideways all the time, how often has Marshall opted to kick the ball or throw the ball to someone on the sideline. How many times have you seen him draw and pass the ball to Lawrence or Ayshford?

mods are you watching this ive just been called a clown by super clown when you know something about footy then we will talk . the ladder does not lie.

Latest posts

Back