End of season surge complicates things

I still rate him as a great coach, but with a major flaw.

He doesn't seem to drop under performing players into reserve grade(ryan, payten(not so much last game), so there is no competition for spots which i think is integral too see in any sports team. :bulb:

Nice dodge from him on the weekend regarding his move to molzten to 7, marshall to 6 and gallant to 5/8

"In hindsight it was an easy decision"

Silly clown.

Tim Sheens coached sides have not been successful of late. How this team finishes this season should be noted, as should the other seasons at the club. I don't think Sheens is the best coach going around but he seems to fit pretty well with this club. He should only be let go if another coach can be found who can improve the situation. Whether its a rookie or an experienced coach, is the possible question. Brett Hodgson once he retires should be recruited to the coaching staff as its clear he will be a great coach.

Its sad that this club sees success as reaching the finals while a club like the Broncos/Dragons aim for the top 4 and a semis spot. This has to change.

you know today I was looking at the old balmain results from the 90s and realized how much worse I had it as a kid growing up to what we are now.. it could be alot worse I seem to forget those things like that when having the success of 05 always looking to overachieve, I remember in 05 just being happy to make the 8 then the top 4 then to win it all!! now i think we get to greedy with it all

Latest posts

Back