Ennis love-fest

@joe's magpies said:
Ennis did nothing whatsover last night. As usual he is riding on other people's coat tails.

I liked the comment in the Sydney Morning Herald. In the player ratings thay give the grub a 6.5\. The comment was **" Someone loves him. Ennis the Menace could drive his mum mad. The ultimate sniper but not as slick as Farah at his best"**

Typical the Telegrath who is in love with him gave him a 7.5\. Please :unamused:

7.5!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?

What a joke. Who gave those ratings? Like mentioned above even 6.5 is a bit high. He was mediocre at best.

there has been a love fest for farah at all this season when his kicking game has been one of the worst in the comp.

hypocrites.

i thought ennis was ordinary last night and did nothing to cement himself as the blues hooker for next come origin time next year Farah will be wearing a blues jersey.. Kimorley wont be there next year and there goes the only reason ennis made the team last night..

@mtd said:
there has been a love fest for farah at all this season when his kicking game has been one of the worst in the comp.

hypocrites.

Farah > Ennis.

@Iron Tiger said:
They're also bagging out ben Creagh. He scored 2 tries.

The way it's going they will be bagging out Hayne soon too…

I missed the game live because they were showing it at 4am here and I was getting ready to leave so I've now just watched a replay of the game and I took down some notes of my thoughts during the game….

*David WIlliams should be banned from wearing the sky blue jersey again. I thought he was bad last time round and thought he couldn't be any worse. Well I was wrong, he was an embarrassment. Easily the worst performance by ANY player NSW or QLD.

*Watmough and Creagh performance won the game for the blues. They pummeled QLD into submission and really should be the first ones picked next year.

*Kimmorly played the best game I have ever seen him play. He was everywhere and into everything. If he decides to retire from origin, he'll be able to walk away with his head held high this time.

*Perry and White, I thought both were a bit on the soft side. I haven't watched them play this year but if that's their best then I think we need a different combination for next year.

*When Craig wing was on the field I thought the blues were more fluent and were at their most dangerous.

*Now for the big one from our point of view. I thought Craig Ennis did nothing wrong, apart from his penalties. He just rolled through the motions and let the others do the work. Late in the second half when QLD were reeling and dropping like flies, Ennis had his chance to shine but failed. I bet Robbie was sitting at home salivating. If he was playing I'm quite confident he would have set up 2-3 tries in that period. Telegraph gave Ennis a 7.5, SMH gave him a 6.5, I think he was a 4.5 - 5 at most.

@Chris said:
*Watmough and Creagh performance won the game for the blues. They pummeled QLD into submission and really should be the first ones picked next year.

I agree about Watmough & Creagh, they were the difference for the blues, superb performances I must admit, especially from Watmough, he has been in scary form in the past few weeks at Origin & club level.

@joe's magpies said:
Another example of the Ennis love fest he is even going to be on the Footy show tonight for a second week in a row. This will be his 4th appearance on the show this year.

Up against the cricket though, they might not get too many viewers.

@NJLM78 said:
@joe's magpies said:
Another example of the Ennis love fest he is even going to be on the Footy show tonight for a second week in a row. This will be his 4th appearance on the show this year.

Up against the cricket though, they might not get too many viewers.

Yeah they seem to love Ennis and Benji on the FS.

Not that I watch it anyway, its been total dribble nonsense since around 2004 imo.

@Zaibatsu said:
@Chris said:

I agree about Watmough & Creagh, they were the difference for the blues, superb performances I must admit, especially from Watmough, he has been in scary form in the past few weeks at Origin & club level.

Yep… Watmough and Creagh played incredibly!!! As much as I have grown to dislike Watmough... Like what you said Zaibatsu his form after being selected for Origin has been scary...

Ennis played just 45-50 min last night. The whole reason behind the selectors choice of Ennis was to complement Kimmorley, this was a direct quote from the idiot bob Fulton and they were only together for 50 minutes. After Ennis went off in the first half on came Wing and they scored all their points and effectievly sealed the game.

What will they do next year, will Kimmorley play and give them an excuse to pick Ennis again? Yes Ennis is possibly pound for pound a better defender but thats it.

7.5 for what?

All last nights result proved was that we beat a weakened Qld side who had already won the series and that grunt outplayed skill and invention. If thats Origin keep it I will stick with the Tigers thankyou very much. Oh and the selectors have bought themselves another year and that the inept managment team of Bellamy and co will probabaly also come back next year.

@IronTiger said:
Ennis played just 45-50 min last night. The whole reason behind the selectors choice of Ennis was to complement Kimmorley, this was a direct quote from the idiot bob Fulton and they were only together for 50 minutes. After Ennis went off in the first half on came Wing and they scored all their points and effectievly sealed the game.

What will they do next year, will Kimmorley play and give them an excuse to pick Ennis again? Yes Ennis is possibly pound for pound a better defender but thats it.

7.5 for what?

All last nights result proved was that we beat a weakened Qld side who had already won the series and that grunt outplayed skill and invention. If thats Origin keep it I will stick with the Tigers thankyou very much. Oh and the selectors have bought themselves another year and that the inept managment team of Bellamy and co will probabaly also come back next year.

Ennis is in the top 10 in the NRL for missed tackles he isnt a better defender

@Zaibatsu said:
@Chris said:
The dogs supporters and the telegraph can say what they want but at the end of the day when the Australian squad is announced the name R. Farah will be there and M. Ennis will not.

Lol, I believe the name will be C.Smith mate.

Wait….Back up rake for sure....can play half.....T. Sheens (Australian Coach) "I would not swap Robbie for any other hooker in the game'

He's a shoe in...

another comment from those retards at the kennel

**poor NSW they tryed putting a token leb in the team but it didn't work\
\
I am so glad Robbie Farrah re-signed with the Tigers when he did and didn't sign with us**

Glad he did resign with us. He doe'nt have to put up with those idiots.

@Geo. said:
@Zaibatsu said:
@Chris said:
The dogs supporters and the telegraph can say what they want but at the end of the day when the Australian squad is announced the name R. Farah will be there and M. Ennis will not.

Lol, I believe the name will be C.Smith mate.

Wait….Back up rake for sure....can play half.....T. Sheens (Australian Coach) "I would not swap Robbie for any other hooker in the game'

He's a shoe in...

Yes but just like NSW the coach does not get to pick the payers he wants..this is in my opinion is madness no other than cricket this does'nt happen. In football(soccer) the coach/manager picks the players he wants and players his career is judged by. This has to chaneg imo.

i hate to say it but i think the best hooker nsw can pick to start is craig wing. evertime he has been on the field he has shone.

looks like the mentoring and pep talk by blocker in camp has helped. where has he been for the tigers? we need him around more.

@glebe_tiger said:
i hate to say it but i think the best hooker nsw can pick to start is craig wing. evertime he has been on the field he has shone.

Yeh he's looked good but of course he is going to look good coming on after 20-30 minutes when everyone is stuffed.

Ennis did nothing wrong last night.He played solidly and gave decent service from dummy half . The 2 things that go against him were his ill discipline in giving away penalties and his genuine lack of creativity around the ruck.In saying he did nothing wrong you can pretty much say at the same time he did nothing.No doubt Robbies 1st game was alot better than Ennis and had Farah been fit in game 2 Ennis probably wouldnt have even had a chance in game 3.

@glebe_tiger said:

looks like the mentoring and pep talk by blocker in camp has helped. where has he been for the tigers? we need him around more.

Blocker and Tim Sheens don't see eye to eye.

Back