Ennis love-fest

@Zaibatsu said:
I'll tell you what, if you want a good laugh, crack open a nice cold beverage and lean back in your chair for a few moments and have a read of this thread over at the Bulldogs forum "The Kennel".

Their forum is generally filled with utter garbage but this truely does take the cake…

Topic Subject: "Congrats to Ennis"
Link: http://www.thekennel.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=67784

Some quotes:

"Congrats to Ennis, you can tell he really held back this game, he barely started a fight tonight
>
and LOL @ Farrah, no hope next
\
\
Ennis 1
Farrah 0"
\

"Better than Farrah
ennis long term 9 for blues
farah sucks"
\

"Ennis did what had to be done so we win!!!! what did the other gronk do?"
\

"Ennis @ 9 = winner
Farrah @ 9 = loser"

I think my hatred of the Bulldogs just grew another leg :slight_smile:

HA HA :laughing: The bulldogs kennel clearly don't have a clue what they're talking about. Absolute simpletons, one didn't even know how to spell Farah :laughing: Secondly, they aren't even using points to say why Ennis is better than Farah ( just saying he sucks when he is actually better than the grub) and thirdy Ennis was PATHETIC on Wednesday night, he clearly doesn't have the stamina or skills to play Origin Football if he comes off after 25 minutes :laughing:

@citizen cub said:
@Zaibatsu said:
I'll tell you what, if you want a good laugh, crack open a nice cold beverage and lean back in your chair for a few moments and have a read of this thread over at the Bulldogs forum "The Kennel".

Their forum is generally filled with utter garbage but this truely does take the cake…

Topic Subject: "Congrats to Ennis"
Link: http://www.thekennel.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=67784

Some quotes:

"Congrats to Ennis, you can tell he really held back this game, he barely started a fight tonight
>
and LOL @ Farrah, no hope next
\
\
Ennis 1
Farrah 0"
\

"Better than Farrah
ennis long term 9 for blues
farah sucks"
\

"Ennis did what had to be done so we win!!!! what did the other gronk do?"
\

"Ennis @ 9 = winner
Farrah @ 9 = loser"

I think my hatred of the Bulldogs just grew another leg :slight_smile:

HA HA :laughing: The bulldogs kennel clearly don't have a clue what they're talking about. Absolute simpletons, one didn't even know how to spell Farah :laughing: Secondly, they aren't even using points to say why Ennis is better than Farah ( just saying he sucks when he is actually better than the grub) and thirdy Ennis was PATHETIC on Wednesday night, he clearly doesn't have the stamina or skills to play Origin Football if he comes off after 25 minutes :laughing:

I'm pretty sure that **Farrah** Fawcett died the same day as Michael Jackson :wink: thus they are insulting dead people

Members online

Back