Every Teddy TIger Try - Tremendous

Weird for the NRL to re-live Tedesco's Tigers tries.

Some real Tigers diehards at HQ.

Personally Tedesco is dead to me and I literally could not remember a single one of his tries without watching the replay.

Weird for the NRL to re-live Tedesco's Tigers tries.

Some real Tigers diehards at HQ.

Personally Tedesco is dead to me and I literally could not remember a single one of his tries without watching the replay.
it was weird-hope he is not comming home

it was weird-hope he is not comming home
What was weird was watching him link up with Moses several times at the end... little did we know back then all the shit that was about to come.

Also Kevin Naiqama giving Tedesco about 10 try assists.

Watching that back just made me wonder what happened to Brooks’ short kicking game. Seem to remember him always dabbing it into the in-goal for a try or a restart. Teddy and Brooks had that in-field grubber trick shot going. Think he got 20 restarts or something one year. It’s non-existent and low percentage these days.

What was weird was watching him link up with Moses several times at the end... little did we know back then all the shit that was about to come.

Also Kevin Naiqama giving Tedesco about 10 try assists.
nah wont watch it-hurts.

Last edited:
Good memories. I saw the try at Leichhardt against the cowboys live. Beat about 7 players, it was such a thrill watching him.

I know he didn't achieve it all here but he's surpassed Benji, Robbie or even Tuqiri. He's probably the best player to have ever wore our jersey.

It's unfortunate that we developed him, helped him through 3 season - ending injuries, stayed patient with him and gave him the platform, but he takes his best years to Roosters.

We can't let this happen as a club.

What I found interesting, a good number of those tries were scored from the deft kicks of Brooks. While Teddy had work to do, the opportunity was created by the kick.

Good memories. I saw the try at Leichhardt against the cowboys live. Beat about 7 players, it was such a thrill watching him.

I know he didn't achieve it all here but he's surpassed Benji, Robbie or even Tuqiri. He's probably the best player to have ever wore our jersey.

It's unfortunate that we developed him, helped him through 3 season - ending injuries, stayed patient with him and gave him the platform, but he takes his best years to Roosters.

Not much a club can do if a person has no morals and wants to scurry off to somewhere else. Some players with a sense of respect would be grateful that a club stood by them at their low point of season-ending injuries and feel that they should offer a bit back in return. Not Tedesco, he ran like a rat.

Teddy was really special. Was really special. Really special.Special …

I remember Teddy making a splash as a 17 year old in Toyota Cup. it was evident at that point that he was special. had one preseason with the top grade and was named at fullback for the year we were premiership favourites. had his issues with injuries but had some stellar moments playing for us.

by this point, as you can probably tell, I loved Teddy. I played for Thirlmere as a kid and he was only 4 years older than me, so to see a kid from Camden make the big time that was pretty special. I'll never forgive him for going to the Chooks but there was moments when he played for us that I'll never forget. for him to reach 200 games considering his injury woes that's pretty damn impressive and to be able to watch him play in our colours for a good 5 years is something I still cherish.

still a dog for going to the Chooks but.

But we are a development club

Back