Expect the high ball!

fainty

Hope the buys are ready for a thousand bombs this week. Penrith love to score from them…and we have been struggling to take them. Im predicting 20+ bombs thrown up at us...who dares predict how many we'll catch!

@Blakeeeeeee said:
Is walsh back? if he is, i dont like our chances, if he isn't, i think we'll win it

Doesn't matter if he is or isn't. Graham has got just as good a boot on him. Their backline isn't what we should be worrying about. We've got to stop them up the middle if we're any chance of winning this game.

Walsh and Coote will both be back, named and fit for this week. Expect a tirade of bombs. Ryan & Tuqiri will be tested after every set, you can put the house on that. Coote has a lot of success of Walsh's kicking game and will often follow through from a bomb, chip or grubber. He'll be a handful for Wests

Despite appearances, Matthew Elliott is no dummy. They'll bomb us worse than Hiroshima in WW2\. Lote has been hopeless under the high ball lately so it could be ugly.

All we need is the back 3 communicating and we should be right. If I see Lote running in front of our full back again when he is going to catch a ball I will scream!

yeah its a shame that in todays game you dont need skill to score trys anymore, or you have to do is kick and hope for a error and score off it, thast why Izzy will fail at AFL

If the coach is as smart as the supporters the only thing he should be getting his back three to do at traning is defuse bombs.We all know they will bomb us all day long and given our recent record why woudlnt they but i just hope the master coach has identified it too ..
The only way to help us with the bombs is ppl like Toddy Payten charging them down all day..I'm prepared to put money on Payten( if he plays) to charge down more than 3 kicks in this game , he is our best , others just fall asleep when our opposing team kicks or is about to.

@T-D-C said:
All we need is the back 3 communicating and we should be right. If I see Lote running in front of our full back again when he is going to catch a ball I will scream!

They need to learn how to catch first

I don't expect many bombs. No more than any other side would throw at the team. Elliot is focusing on balancing out his squad's attacking raids and working on their own weaknesses. He was quoted saying this in a recent interview less than two weeks ago.

Members online

No members online now.
Back