Fan's Tigers side to take on Cowboys

@happy tiger said:
@fixxhalo said:
Even then he wasnt that good. Let the newbies take over and sack him

We have only two players at the club that can be effective at lock Bell and Blair , we need the size in the pack

Blair doesn't have the speed off the mark defensively to play second row especially when he has to hold so long on the inside to protect inept defensive halves

In my opinion ,anyone who plays 11 or 12 for the Tigers has the hardest job in rugby league

Blair, if he has one very last chance to be selected again in the FG team must fill the only one position which suits him - prop. Potter must instruct him to go FLAT OUT for the first 20 minutes,.replace him and start the first twenty minutes of the second half with him again. He is wasted at lock or second row. Fulton is a very capable lock forward.

1\. Tedesco
2\. Koroibete
3\. Reddy
4\. Simona
5\. Nofoaluma
6\. Marshall
7\. Anasta
8\. Woods
9\. Farah ©
10\. Seumanfangai
11\. Fulton
12\. Thompson
13\. Sironen

14\. Blair
15\. Murchoch
16\. Buchanon
17\. Pettybourne

@Newtown said:
@happy tiger said:
@fixxhalo said:

We have only two players at the club that can be effective at lock Bell and Blair , we need the size in the pack

Blair doesn't have the speed off the mark defensively to play second row especially when he has to hold so long on the inside to protect inept defensive halves

In my opinion ,anyone who plays 11 or 12 for the Tigers has the hardest job in rugby league

Blair, if he has one very last chance to be selected again in the FG team must fill the only one position which suits him - prop. Potter must instruct him to go FLAT OUT for the first 20 minutes,.replace him and start the first twenty minutes of the second half with him again. He is wasted at lock or second row. Fulton is a very capable lock forward.

this.is.correct.

1\. Tedesco
2\. Koroibete
3\. Reddy
4\. Simona
5\. Nofoaluma
6\. Iosefa
7\. Brooks
8\. Woods
9\. Farah ©
10\. Blair
11\. Anasta
12\. Thompson
13\. Fulton

14\. Marshall
15\. Murchoch
16\. Buchanon
17\. Pettybourne

Sirro backrow in NSW cup.

1\. Tedesco
2\. Koro
3\. Reddy
4\. Simona
5\. Nofo
6\. Benji
7\. Anasta
8\. Woods
9\. Farah
10\. Blair
11\. Sue
12\. Siro
13\. Fulton

14\. Brooks
15\. Ava
16\. Buchanan
17\. Peddy

1 James Tedesco
2 David Nofoaluma
3 Joel Reddy
4 Tim Simona
5 Marika Koroibete

6 Benji Marshall
7 Luke Brooks

8 Aaron Woods
9 Robbie Farah ©
10 Jack Buchanan
11 Bodene Thompson
12 Curtis Sironen
13 Eddy Pettybourne

14 Liam Fulton
15 Adam Blair
16 Ava Seumanufagai
17 Suaso Sue

Best I got ..
Whats yours?

1.Tedesco
2.Korobete
3.Reddy
4.Nofoluma
5.Nayaravo
6.Marshall
7.Anasta
8.Woods
9.Farah
10.Groat
11.Sue
12.Thompson
13.Fulton

14.Pettybourne
15.Blair
16.Buchanan
17.Sirronen

@mtd said:
@Newtown said:
@happy tiger said:
@fixxhalo said:

this.is.correct.

Not in today game he isn't , too small and in todays game Fulton is far better suited to playing second row in our side at this particular time with his added mobility

1\. Tedesco
2\. Koroibete
3\. Lawrence
4\. Sironen
5\. Nofoaluma
6\. Anasta
7\. Marshall
8\. Woods
9\. Farah
10\. Ava
11\. Sue
12\. Fulton
13\. Buchanan

14\. Groat
15\. Blair
16\. Pettybourne
17\. Farlow

@Demps said:
1 James Tedesco
2 David Nofoaluma
3 Joel Reddy
4 Tim Simona
5 Marika Koroibete

6 Benji Marshall
7 Luke Brooks

8 Aaron Woods
9 Robbie Farah ©
10 Jack Buchanan
11 Bodene Thompson
12 Curtis Sironen
13 Eddy Pettybourne

14 Liam Fulton
15 Adam Blair
16 Ava Seumanufagai
17 Suaso Sue

Best I got ..
Whats yours?

Best you have got?

You are leaving our best defensive player on the bench?????

I've been watching Brooks closely now for a few weeks. Saw him last Sat in NSW against the Jets. He is more than ready to take the step up, he is not intimidate nor is he out of his depth.

He is doing things with the ball that would compliment Benji perfectly. His passing and kicking are fantastic and has a good running game. He has a real vision for a play and can put guys into holes wonderfully.

Both Robbie and Potter watched the game on Saturday and think we may see him this week. If not it must be the cap restictions, again as i've said on here before I don't pretent to understand it, keeping him back.

1\. Tedesco
2\. Naiyaravorovaraorooororai is that spelt right?
3\. Nofaluma
4\. Simona
5\. Korobete
6\. Marshall (he will start this week so lets not kid ourselves)
7\. Anasta
8\. Woods
9\. Farah
10\. Seumanunafagai
11.BMM
12\. Fulton
13\. Sironen

14\. Blair (Absolutely terrible but I feel sorry for him - One more chance off the bench)
15\. Sue
16\. Buchanan
17\. Groat, or Santi, Maybe Pettybourne, or Thompson for one last chance.

@Shaken not Stirred said:
I've been watching Brooks closely now for a few weeks. Saw him last Sat in NSW against the Jets. He is more than ready to take the step up, he is not intimidate nor is he out of his depth.

He is doing things with the ball that would compliment Benji perfectly. His passing and kicking are fantastic and has a good running game. He has a real vision for a play and can put guys into holes wonderfully.

Both Robbie and Potter watched the game on Saturday and think we may see him this week. If not it must be the cap restictions, again as i've said on here before I don't pretent to understand it, keeping him back.

I agree with this mate. I like Brooks and although there maybe some improvements in defence he is more than capable in attack. We need to start building this new team RIGHT NOW.

1\. Tedesco
2\. Koroibete (needs superglue to hold the ball)
3\. Simona or Sironen (he is not a halfback or five-eighth)
4\. Reddy
5\. Nofoaluma
6\. Marshall
7\. Anasta (he is useless in the backrow)
8\. Woods
9\. Farah
10\. Ava. S
11\. Sue (is a backrower, not a prop)
12\. Fulton
13\. Buchanan (to be used as a third prop)

14\. Blair (to be used at prop only. Last chance, mainly just so he can be booed everytime he touches the ball)
15\. Groat
16\. Akouala
17\. I honestly don't know. This is how low we have sunk.

@Shaken not Stirred said:

With Anasta back this week I doubt they will start Brooks and I dont know if they can afford the luxury of playing a half off the bench. Although with the game being played at Leichhardt against a team that are not that good on road trips might be the perfect time to give him the keys to the team from the opening kick off.

It's time the forumers put together a team. I am happy to play fullback - great netball catching skills! Pretty zippy as well. Have a pair of Slazenger joggers, so only need shorts and jersey. Fill in your preferred position:
1\. Tigergirlz.
12\. Milky

14\. Hit up (forward utility)

Waterboy/girl: Benchy, Blairy

@tigergirlz said:
It's time the forumers put together a team. I am happy to play fullback - great netball catching skills! Pretty zippy as well. Have a pair of Slazenger joggers, so only need shorts and jersey. Fill in your preferred position:
1\. Tigergirlz.
12\. Milky

Waterboy/girl: Adam Blair/Benchyyyy Marshall

I got two pairs of shorts you can borrow one of mine :wink:, I think it would fit right in, in the second row.

@tigergirlz said:
1\. Tigergirlz.

14\. Hitup ( forward utility)

Waterboy/girl:

@tigergirlz said:
1\. Tigergirlz.
12\. Milky

14\. Hit up (forward utility)

Waterboy/girl: Benchy, Blairy

Back