Farah - Did you know?

Zaibatsu

Not sure if anyone else has picked up on this, but I came across an amazing statistic today…

Robbie Farah has the most try-assists for any hooker in NRL history... (Since the formation of the NRL competition 11 years ago)

Yes, he is officially the best hooker in NRL history.

Also add to that fact, Robbie has recorded the most try-assists for a hooker in every season he has played in the NRL, except for 2008 when he only played 10 games due to injury.

Just a bit of pub ammunition for you all :slight_smile:

Proof:
http://203.166.101.37/NRL/index.html

eheh Ennis.

If he had stood his ground against Crocker and not run away like a little fairy then perhaps he
could claim to beat Robbie on toughness…. otherwise Robbie ownz him everywhere.

That's an awesome stat, I feel well armed now the next time someone launches a tirade against Farrah, there really is no comeback to that especially when his defence is rock solid on top of his attack.

ennis stats - 63 missed tackles - 30 innefficient tackles - errors - 22 - penalties - 16

how did this guy play origin again?

@anderson silva said:
ennis stats - 63 missed tackles - 30 innefficient tackles - errors - 22 - penalties - 16

how did this guy play origin again?

Nobody knows. It would be interesting if the Bulldogs were in the Tigers position on the ladder and vice versa. I wonder if Ennis would have been talked about half as much as he has?

If the Tigers have a reasonable start next season then Robbie should get his NSW position back.

What the? Do we have a 108 year player in our squad? :smiley:

75 Simon Dwyer (Wests Tigers) 1/1/1901.

As for the response that Ennis is better. I think he is responding to the ladder position that Ennis is at 83 and Farah is 87\. Yet, we all know that Farah has more creative flair and is by far a better player than Ennis.

@Chuckmeister said:

As for the response that Ennis is better. I think he is responding to the ladder position that Ennis is at 83 and Farah is 87\. Yet, we all know that Farah has more creative flair and is by far a better player than Ennis.

no i was being really really sarcastic, only Zab was smart enough to pick up on it, i think ennis is a mutt and he isnt in my top 5 hookers in the game right now

@Chuckmeister said:

As well as Willie Mataka 1/1/1901\. Two 108 year olds that made their debut this year and Beau Ryan's DOB is 1/1/2001, maybe that'll explain his form, he's only 8 yrs old :laughing:

@anderson silva said:
@Chuckmeister said:

no i was being really really sarcastic, only Zab was smart enough to pick up on it, i think ennis is a mutt and he isnt in my top 5 hookers in the game right now

Gee there are some slow ones on here atm.

PS….Ennis is better,anyone disagree????

speaking of stats
i used to have a great stat site
but somehow i have lost the link in the my favorite
it was the most comprehensive stats Ive ever come across it had data all the way back to 1908

would any body have a link to a stat site like this one?

@ahwesome said:
speaking of stats
i used to have a great stat site
but somehow i have lost the link in the my favorite
it was the most comprehensive stats Ive ever come across it had data all the way back to 1908

would any body have a link to a stat site like this one?

didnt see the link in the first post
sorry
and thats the site i was looking for btw
\
\
ps. GO FARAH :smiley:

Back