Farah to appear on NRL Tactics

Jazza

I was watching the footy today and it popped up that Robbie will be on NRL Tactics

Fox Sports 2
8.30pm Tuesday Night.

thanks for the heads up mate….even morwe reason to tune in

If you can stomach the host it's a pretty good show....

watched it once with noddy n raper n the other guy. i thought it was quite average.
ill watch it tuesday though.

Woo-hoo! Now we get to see Robbie in the bland buttoned shirt with the top buttons undone and the sleeves rolled up just above the wrists!

Yeah…..not much, doesn't give much away, except that he and Benji are the playmakers (doh!) and he felt that they (BM & RF) made some poor last play options that could have cost them the game on Friday. Quite enjoyed the technical talk and had a few minutes on the Tigers this season.

Interesting comments on Bronson Harrison.

"wasn't given much of a go at the Tigers, was used as a prop when he is better suited outwide" or something like that.

Another one of the Fonz's great moves.

He said…"We're stuffed"

Nah...He said while we are up against it injury wise but the 17 guys that take the field on Saturday will be giving their all to win....We just have to worry about ourselves.....

He didn't go into much details but said the training paddock was pretty bare today.....

The host of this show is the most annoying guy on TV.
Can't stand him

I quite enjoy the show its just the same as Nrl teams but is an hour long and looks into the tactics of teams

I actually thought Kimmorley made some insighful comments into how a half back looks and thinks about the game….and Robbie made a few about how he sees the game...10 times better than the Footy Show IMO

its my fave footy show.

never the scandel, just tactics and teams.

Staff online

Back